mariokart inspired Idea....

#1enjoinesPosted 4/25/2010 10:34:45 PM
spinyshell grenade....

proximity mines or grenades that detonate on winning player

haha

---
I broke my wii and lost all my online games data....
(do not turn off the system while your wii is trying to erase old messages from your wii message board)
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/25/2010 10:43:04 PM
That's actually... A pretty good idea for a free-for-all DM exclusive weapon/powerup.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3frogman_295Posted 4/25/2010 10:44:37 PM
haha. I would prefer if that happened to hackers.
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/26/2010 6:25:08 AM
^Win
#5forgot_itPosted 4/26/2010 8:34:15 AM

That was so freaking annoying in Mario Kart Wii.

The blue shell is supposed to unleash it's wrath on EVERY single person in front of you, not just the first player. It was also pretty annoying since the only person who actually benefited from it was the person who was in second place.

I guess in a FPS situation it wouldn't be too bad since you'd be the only person benefiting from the kill. There should still be a fairly reasonable way to avoid it and not get a cheap death on your part. It would actually be kind of cool to see a mode where you have all sorts of wacky weapons.

#6psychobrewPosted 4/26/2010 8:46:32 AM
I would love to see an online mode with all the craziness of a Mario game.
#7CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/26/2010 9:38:09 AM
^^^

*Imagines a game as crazy as Mario Strikers for GCN*

In order to pull off that level of craziness... It would have to objective based, AND people wouldn't die and respawn, it would probably be crazier if instead they'd be knocked to the ground, and then just get back up.
That would keep things SOOOOO Crazy!
#8KainWindPosted 4/26/2010 12:15:14 PM
Or from Star Fox Assault, where whoever is losing gets a super gun when the leader is about to win.
---
Gerudo Valley is a great Zelda song. Agreed: 35
I think Kain is a pretty cool guy, eh jumps with teh spearz and doesn't afraid of anything.
#9incognito3Posted 4/26/2010 2:06:30 PM
or like time splitters series where you can be a monkey.
rofl.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official hammer user.
Call me Incognito, Incognito3, Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please. Inb4