Bonus stuff if you reserve it???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Bonus stuff if you reserve it???

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
6 years ago#1
I wonder if HVS is gonna give something different as a bonus instead of an alternate cover. Maybe a Conduit looking gun that you can put your Wiimote and nunchuk in would be a good bonus.

User Info: articshard

articshard
6 years ago#2
meh anything like that would just make it cost more
i need diablo 3 and i need it now, oh yeah and Civ V
longe time user, short time account holder

User Info: KainWind

KainWind
6 years ago#3
I'll probably only preorder if I get free stuff like last time. No matter how useless it seems.
Gerudo Valley is a great Zelda song. Agreed: 35
I think Kain is a pretty cool guy, eh jumps with teh spearz and doesn't afraid of anything.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#4
^Lol.

I think if they do a pre-order bonus this time, it would be better if the content was either on the disc itself, or you have to activate a code online in the game to get it. People who didn't pre-order last time could very easily get the the pre-order "exclusive" bonuses (except the art book, of course).

User Info: BlitzkriegOSU

BlitzkriegOSU
6 years ago#5
If they have to physically manufacture the pre-order bonus, I'd rather not have it. Last thing I need is another piece of plastic or a comemmorative tin sleeve. (and the last thing anyone needs is 10,000 pieces of plastic or tin sleeves sitting in a landfill).

I'd rather have something in-game.
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.
I'm with Coco
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Bonus stuff if you reserve it???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived