Whats first?

#17Nobody5Posted 4/26/2010 6:00:51 PM
When you guys get this game, will you play the story mode first or multiplayer first? And why?
#2Ghosty392Posted 4/26/2010 6:02:54 PM
I'll probably play the tutorial and 2nd mission first. I always do campaign first so I'm used to the game.
---
Conduit Friend Code: 3137-4338-7044
Yes, I have WiiSpeak.
#3MyIronLungXPosted 4/26/2010 6:20:22 PM
I'll probably play half a mission of the campaign to tweak the controls and get used to everything before I jump into multiplayer.

---
Paranoid
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/26/2010 6:21:34 PM
I'll probably play through campaign until I need a break from it, and then play online until I need a break from that.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5SupahShnipaPosted 4/26/2010 6:23:00 PM
The 1st mission, then MP for about a month or until I start to get bored.

---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#67Nobody5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2010 6:49:44 PM
@SupahShnipa- you make it sound as if the multiplayer is gonna be that bad...i have high expectations for this game though. and i will do the first mission of the game to get used to the changed controls(if any) then jump right into multiplayer :D
#7Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/27/2010 3:38:03 PM
I'll definitely do the campaign first, maybe to completion (depending on how long it is) because it looks awesome (what we've seen/heard so far). Next, I'll probably play some TDM, then some splitscreen, and then FFA. And of course I'll check out the new weapons and maps extensively, as well as the new objective modes (if any).
#8BlaeuPosted 4/27/2010 3:50:57 PM
Story just to tweak controls and check out the new graphics and what not. Then, go online to get my FC so I can write than down and replace my sig with it. Then, exchange FCs with a few friends, hopefully create a party (if it is allowed) and go into TDM and destroy some noobs.

After that gets boring, we'll play some private matches to learn the maps and (lack) of weapon spawns. Then we'll go back into public and pwnzers (sp) some more noobs.

Then, I'll create a GB team as soon as I can as we'll probably only get one or two seasons worth on the ladder.

Finally, after a week or two, I'll make a post discussing how OP some weapons are and discuss the balance of the game. Odds are it will be broken, like more FPS games, and we'll figure out some balanced custom rules and play a lot of private matches.

All of that will come first.
---
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Basically, if you get spanked, turn the other cheek
#9SupahShnipaPosted 4/27/2010 3:52:42 PM
I'd rather have low expectations and be "Wowed" rather then expect something amazing and be disappointed.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa
#10nintendomaniacPosted 4/27/2010 9:03:04 PM
Split-screen multiplayer WITHOUT A DOUBT.
---
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267