Your thoughts on Conduit 2

#1FPS1337Posted 4/26/2010 7:20:38 PM

I really like the improvements and both the co-op invasion mode and splitscreen are a nice touch. The new class system will be cool, and the 20 something weapons is everything i wanted to improve in the conduit. Also the new boss battles are cool, with an improved art directionand sprinting will be nice. What I also would like for the conduit would be...

1. Achievements viewable online like XBL and PSN

2. A good number of maps, atleast 12, and I want some large maps and not plain with each map being unique.

3. Seperate playlist or modes, I don't want only three modes to choose from and rely onvoting for the rest. I want each mode to be in a seperate playlist or atleast in more specific playlists.

4. Tone down the RPG, it was overpowered, make it powerful, but have downsized to it too.

5. More automatics. The only automatic was the MP5K and the Hive cannon, and they both weren't that good.

The only other thing I can say is surprise me.

#2FPS1337(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2010 7:21:52 PM
FPS1337 posted...

I really like the improvements and both the co-op invasion mode and splitscreen are a nice touch. The new class system will be cool, and the 20 something weapons is everything i wanted to improve in the conduit. Also the new boss battles are cool, with an improved art directionand sprinting will be nice. What I also would like for the conduit would be...

1. Achievements viewable online like XBL and PSN

2. A good number of maps, atleast 12, and I want some large maps and not plain with each map being unique.

3. Seperate playlist or modes, I don't want only three modes to choose from and rely onvoting for the rest. I want each mode to be in a seperate playlist or atleast in more specific playlists.

4. Tone down the RPG, it was overpowered, make it powerful, but have downsized to it too.

5. More automatics. The only automatic was the MP5K and the Hive cannon, and they both weren't that good.

The only other thing I can say is surprise me.

6. Also get rid of the delay of when you kill someone they die after.
#3MC_Brian1Posted 4/26/2010 7:25:10 PM
You can't really stop the delay. It was caused by lag.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#4Phasmatis92Posted 4/26/2010 7:25:48 PM
What''s been confirmed so far sounds good, but I'm waiting for some gameplay footage before I can form a proper opinion.
#5SupahShnipaPosted 4/26/2010 9:29:16 PM
Split-Screen is great, SS online would be amazing if it could actually work. I might commentate some TCon Gameplay with my thoughts on Con2
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa