Will this game use Wii Motion+?

#1Blake ForcePosted 4/27/2010 9:07:49 AM
Would it be worth buying for this game?
#2Aile_WingPosted 4/27/2010 9:52:36 AM
Right now that's unknown. HVS has said that if they do implement Wii Motion Plus that it will be used for the one-to-one responsiveness that it allows and not for melée weapons.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 4/27/2010 10:13:50 AM
I think they're going to need it for the split screen...

4 people in the same room, Line of site with the sensor bar is certainly going be disrupted a little bit.
Not only from people getting in front of TV, etc. but because of the awkward sitting arrangements that's sure to arise from a room full of people.
Sensor bar works best when you're directly in front of TV, Motion + should help when people sit in the 'outer regions'

If its supported, it will probably be nice to have. But Con2 alone isn't enough reason to get it.
However, I'm sure after E3, there will be plenty of games announced that will make WM+ worth getting.
Namely, Zelda Wii :p
#4FPS1337Posted 4/27/2010 3:01:46 PM

CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
I think they're going to need it for the split screen...

4 people in the same room, Line of site with the sensor bar is certainly going be disrupted a little bit.
Not only from people getting in front of TV, etc. but because of the awkward sitting arrangements that's sure to arise from a room full of people.
Sensor bar works best when you're directly in front of TV, Motion + should help when people sit in the 'outer regions'

If its supported, it will probably be nice to have. But Con2 alone isn't enough reason to get it.
However, I'm sure after E3, there will be plenty of games announced that will make WM+ worth getting.
Namely, Zelda Wii :p

I have metroid prime trilogy adn the splitscreen and it works jsut fine. I don't think there will be motion plus for conduit 2, unless there's melee weapons or a flying thing i dont think you will need it.

#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 4/27/2010 3:07:07 PM
What Aile_Wing said. They were saying that it would help for off-screen turning as well, because Wii shooters can freak out sometimes if you're pointing off-screen.