Why C2 will be better

#11DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/27/2010 6:56:52 PM
That, or it's the spiral warping effect.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#12HVSTony(VIP)Posted 4/27/2010 8:07:30 PM
hey guys!

Glad you like the new screenshots.

The phase rifle got another art pass and might get even another one! Were constantly improving.

The portal system he is talking about I think is our new "cell and portal". It is a pretty major engine update that without getting to technical allows us better streaming techniques and draw optimizations for better frame rate and more complex things on screen!

More things to come!

-Tony
#13naruto3336Posted 4/30/2010 12:58:34 PM

It is a good thing that the Phase Rifle is getting changed because it does not look good the way it is. When I showed my friends the screenshot with that gun, the first thing they said was "Why does that gun look so crap?" I couldnt help but agree. It looked too.....blocky. Hope you guys can work that out. :)

#14MC_Brian1Posted 4/30/2010 3:23:31 PM
It has to look more like a sniper rifle. Take something like the Intervention or the Barrett .50 Cal, a modern-looking sniper rifle, then make it look futuristic with things like a bullpup format, a huge futuristic scope, and a good paint job. You have to make it look menacing and long, not fat and blocky.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#15DarkZV2BetaPosted 4/30/2010 5:24:58 PM
Personally, I think it aught to look like a mix of the Strike Rifle and Farsight.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#16IMA1337_FearMePosted 4/30/2010 7:18:20 PM
im liking this new texture on the phase rifle...
---
this is called a sentence, you should like put them in your sig and stuff.
98% of people do not have real sentences in their sigs.