cool idea that i stole

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. cool idea that i stole

User Info: Fox_Rox23

Fox_Rox23
6 years ago#1
i was just watching some halo reach videos and i think it would be a cool idea to be able to have a special ability. only one ability can be selected at a time and the abilities i have thought of would be a radar jammer person, being able to sprint, carry extra ammo, invisibility for 8-10 seconds, and extra health, those are what i've thought of and i know there has been topics kind of like this but they were using a point system. i was thinking that each ability would be countered by some affect too, but i haven't thought that far right now. any ideas on this though?
MWR-0080-4560-7146 Tcon - 4425-9243-8771

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#2
uhhh...perks? or i guess in this games case suit upgrades...
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#3
There's a sprint button in the game, and there is already an extra health perk. I think perks are fine the way they are, and that armor should be mainly aesthetic.

User Info: Fox_Rox23

Fox_Rox23
6 years ago#4
so wait perks have been confirmed to be in the game?
MWR-0080-4560-7146 Tcon - 4425-9243-8771

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=991817&topic=54543472
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri

User Info: incognito3

incognito3
6 years ago#6
its a good idea for defualt classes if Con of Duit is gonna go that far.
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user. Jaggi armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. cool idea that i stole

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived