Please Answer: HVS Tony

#1naruto3336Posted 5/1/2010 5:06:38 AM

I have a couple questions about the maps in multiplayer:

1) Can you tell us how many maps there will be in multiplayer? If you can't leak that yet, can you give us a slight range (or the minimum number you have planned)? Please just don't say "more than the first one".

2) Also please tell us how many maps are from the original game, how many maps are from the single player (Conduit 2) and how many original maps you guys are making?

Thank you for your precious time. :)

#2naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2010 5:07:35 AM

Also the maps that you guys are using from the first game, did they get any changes made to the level design or something else?

#3SaintXSPosted 5/1/2010 5:34:19 AM
1) Wait for the game to come out, wait for announcements
2) Wait for the game to come out, wait for announcements.

If Tony want's to reveal something he will reveal it. He browses this board to get feedback from HVS gamers, and to just chat at some points. Don't waste his time by making him click a thread that just shouts out "I'm too impatient to wait!!!".

Good day sir.
---
xS:Saint!-
1084-6779-8101
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/1/2010 6:01:45 AM
I have a couple questions about the maps in multiplayer:

I may be able to answer these.

1) Can you tell us how many maps there will be in multiplayer? If you can't leak that yet, can you give us a slight range (or the minimum number you have planned)? Please just don't say "more than the first one".

The multiplayer component of the game has not come close to finishing development. While it is possible to tell you the number of maps currently playable, any number of these could be removed from the final game, and any number of new maps could be added. This is just not something any good developer will ever know going into a project unless they've spent way too long on planning out the exact specs of the final product.
Ultimately, the best way to develop a game is to go into it intending to put your best on the table, and cram as much good in with as little bad as you can, playtesting as you go.
Random guess here, between 5 and 50.

2) Also please tell us how many maps are from the original game, how many maps are from the single player (Conduit 2) and how many original maps you guys are making?

For maps from the original game, some number equal to or less than the number of maps in the original game. For maps from the single player, some number less than or equal to the number of viable multiplayer locations in the campaign. For the final one, sadly, I'm going to guess not many, but maybe I'll be surprised.
That said, see prev. Not event he developer can tell you this, as the game is still in progress.

Thank you for your precious time. :)

It's okay, I was wasting it anyway.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5HVSTony(VIP)Posted 5/1/2010 12:16:59 PM
Both of those questions will be answered once they are officially announced.
#6RichieGamerPosted 5/1/2010 12:23:08 PM
>_<
---
~RaLoZ~
#7Valdimir_DregaPosted 5/1/2010 3:39:37 PM
E3 is only a little over a month away, guys. I'll bet we'll have a great deal of our questions answered there.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#8UltimateFlame13Posted 5/1/2010 3:48:02 PM

E3 is only a little over a month away, guys. I'll bet we'll have a great deal of our questions answered there.

yeah it's best just to be patient. They'll tell use what we want to know when they want to. Speaking of e3, there better be new info on Golden Sun >_>
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri
#9VermineaterPosted 5/2/2010 3:45:56 PM

Both of those questions will be answered once they are officially announced.

This response is amazing. ^_^
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#10Mario_Man06Posted 5/2/2010 11:04:03 PM
Yeah.... about half the topics on this messageboard are for Tony, hahahahahahaha.
---
Scissor me
XBL: DanKillsKid | PSN: Chin35char