new gun (well Kinda)

#1toa1995Posted 5/1/2010 5:59:28 AM
in the topic about the decay <-(Spelling?) system HVSTony posted and said this in one of his posts

"Also, there are guns that we haven't announced yet that do some awesome amazing things to keep things interesting!

(hint for one: I sure wouldn't want to overheat it, but then again, I sure wouldn't want to have it idle for too long either.................)"

Any ideas?

---
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/1/2010 6:03:03 AM
I've already given my thought. A gun that has a nasty chargeup, starting out with a low rate of fire, but also "overheats", causing a nasty cool-off if you spray too long. Think; sci-fi assault rifle from TimeSplitters Future Perfect.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 5/1/2010 9:06:26 AM
Yeah I could see it being Dark's idea or Sylus's similar idea of it building up too much energy if you don't fire it off every now and then, but overheating if you fire off too much at one time.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri
#4incognito3Posted 5/1/2010 9:08:50 AM
some sort of flamethrower or something that charges up every shot.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user. Jaggi armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#5IMA1337_FearMePosted 5/1/2010 11:05:29 AM
I have 3 good ones and a whole bunch of crap ones, but at this point in development, i dont any of them will be included :(
---
this is called a sentence, you should like put them in your sig and stuff.
98% of people do not have real sentences in their sigs.
#6Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/1/2010 11:08:26 AM
I think it's a Drudge gun that gets mad at you and attacks you if you overheat it or let it sit for too long.
#7IMA1337_FearMePosted 5/1/2010 11:48:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8IMA1337_FearMePosted 5/1/2010 11:53:40 AM
i thank i missed the point...
---
#9IMA1337_FearMePosted 5/1/2010 11:56:07 AM
im guessing it loses ammo as it cools, therefor losing efficiency, but can melt the ammo cartridge if it fires too often
---
#10SupahShnipaPosted 5/1/2010 4:08:33 PM
All I know is the name of the gun.

Model 1337
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa