HVS Tony, would you know anything about these flyers?

#1typhone004Posted 5/2/2010 4:25:45 PM
a little bit ago HVS flyers were passed around my highschool in all the computer classes, what exactly do you need highschool kids for?
---
Xbox360 Gamertag= SidewaysHorizon
#2VermineaterPosted 5/2/2010 4:50:14 PM

a little bit ago HVS flyers were passed around my highschool in all the computer classes, what exactly do you need highschool kids for?

Okay, if you're pointing out something like this, a picture is necessary. e_e
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/2/2010 4:54:14 PM
It was probably done by some HVS fans or something.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4VermineaterPosted 5/2/2010 5:00:38 PM

It was probably done by some HVS fans or something.

This most likely.

However, I doubt anyone irl besides people on these forums care too much about Conduit. =P
---
#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/2/2010 5:20:02 PM
You'd be surprised. I see people all over who are like "yeah, The Conduit was cool. I was looking forward to it. Too bad the online sucked, but I still had fun." but never bother going on forums and crap like that.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#6VermineaterPosted 5/2/2010 5:28:27 PM

You'd be surprised. I see people all over who are like "yeah, The Conduit was cool. I was looking forward to it. Too bad the online sucked, but I still had fun." but never bother going on forums and crap like that.

No one where I live has played it. ._. Even me.
---
#7N64FTWxDPosted 5/2/2010 5:31:22 PM
Haha, Dark, the only people that talk about the Conduit around my place is my brother's and me. xD
#8LigersRulePosted 5/2/2010 5:32:59 PM
Really? I actually had two different friends recommend it to me, way after I had bought it and come to these forums for a long time.

But one moved on to Reflex, the other got a PS3.... Kinda sad.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#9typhone004(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2010 7:09:29 PM
i never did get a good look at the flyer, but we were told high voltage gave our school the flyers to hand out to all the computer class students. again, i never did get a good look at anything but the logo for high voltage.
---
Xbox360 Gamertag= SidewaysHorizon
#10HVSTony(VIP)Posted 5/2/2010 7:11:11 PM
Last month we did our annual HS day. We have all the High Schools from the area come to the studio and we give presentations on what we do and have a big Q and A at the end. Maybe that's what it was for?

-Tony