How come Timesplitter's looks better?

#21N64FTWxDPosted 5/4/2010 12:35:10 PM
You said it Tony. I'm so hyped I'm getting behind on my math because I'm sitting on my computer all day instead of beating the games I wanna beat. xD
#22RichieGamerPosted 5/4/2010 12:42:02 PM

And yeah, on that note, BLACK was ****ing AMAZING. I was so glad when you guys took that reloading blur for The Conduit. I just wish BLACK would get a remake or patch or something for the terrible controls. It was a very good game, but it was so limited by it's lack of options.

I agree, man...can you imagine Black multiplayer!?
---
~RaLoZ~
#23DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/4/2010 12:51:50 PM
Yes, I can. I watched a video of what I thought was multiplayer BLACK before I had a PS2 or Xbox. After playing it and finding out it had no multi, I thought for a second, and realized how much multiplayer potential the game had.

I guess all we can do is hope Bodycount is good. And in my case, hope it gets a PC port > <
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#24nintendomaniacPosted 5/6/2010 1:39:07 AM
Here's a good analogy of the PS2 vs Wii thing:

The PS2 is like a 1.6GHz Intel Atom. Slow, but has hyper-threading for good multi-tasking.

The Wii is like a 3.2GHz AMD Athlon 64. Only a single core and single thread, but is definitely faster at more non-parallel operations.
---
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267
#25FPS1337Posted 5/9/2010 11:20:50 PM
THE GRAPHICS FOR TIMESPLITTERS ARE TERRRIIIBBLLLEEE NOW! conduit 2 looks way better, the splitscreen does need work, but its only in pre-alpha and splitscreen is new so they cant just use the old engine to make it look nice. They have only posted like 1 picture using their new graphics.
#26ShinpiesPosted 5/10/2010 2:12:03 AM
@DaLagga
are you kidding me? jesus christ man, even if the wii was a last gen console (sense it does not make) even if it was ONLY as powerful as the gamecube, its still more powerful than the ps2

its like if last gen the gamecube was getting ps1 looking games

@everyone going "nostalgia is making you think it looked better"
i never played timesplitters, and i can clearly compare screens, C2 looks like crap, get over it, its in alpha