Team regeneration

#17Nobody5Posted 5/3/2010 6:23:42 PM
i have heard a lot about a feature in the multiplayer where you can regenerate your teammates' health by shooting them with your weapon. A couple things on this:
1)Does that mean it takes THAT long for your health to regen. or do you just use it to help your teammates in tough situations.

2)Wouldnt that be wasting ammo if you shoot them with your own weapon? Or is there another method to regen. their health?

3)Is this feature available in all game modes or is it just in certain game modes where health does not regenerate?

Im sorry for asking these questions if they have been answered already.
i would gladly appreciate all answers.
#2LigersRulePosted 5/3/2010 6:44:06 PM
I'm not positive... But I believe health doesn't regenerate in this game. And if health regeneration is a perk, I imagine it will be use-able in all game modes, just not viable in some (ie. Any free for all type game).

Don't take me for sure on that, but I dunno....

And about wasting ammo.... Well, it is wasting your ammo. Healing teammates isn't free, and without weapon caches, its completely fair to lose that ammo.

---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/3/2010 6:46:09 PM
1)Does that mean it takes THAT long for your health to regen. or do you just use it to help your teammates in tough situations.

Probably.

2)Wouldnt that be wasting ammo if you shoot them with your own weapon? Or is there another method to regen. their health?

Depends on how good a shot you are. Are you really valuable to your team as an attacker? Really? Cuz everyone thinks they are, but most of them are just cannon fodder.

3)Is this feature available in all game modes or is it just in certain game modes where health does not regenerate?

Probably all team gametypes.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4Sanosuke_InaraPosted 5/3/2010 7:14:42 PM
Depends on how good a shot you are. Are you really valuable to your team as an attacker? Really? Cuz everyone thinks they are, but most of them are just cannon fodder.

I lol'd.
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#57Nobody5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2010 7:18:54 PM
i dont mean to sound bossy or too assertive when i give the following suggestion:

In my opinion to heal a teammate (in whatever game mode its available) you should have to walk directly up to the teammate where you will be prompted to press and hold the sprint button. This will then cause your player to put away any item at hand and begin "operating" . Your teammate will be able to walk away freely to cancel the process when he/she desires and you can simply release the sprint button to stop the regen. when you want.

The cost - you will be vulnerable to enemies...but not that much because all you have to do is release the sprint button to bring your weapon back out and be ready for battle.

Good idea or no?
#6CelticLink94Posted 5/3/2010 7:44:13 PM
I like using the gun... Cuz if there aren't caches, then it's a bit more valuable to have a medic cuz he's giving up more. If all he has to do is put away a gun and take it back out, then the perk would be seriously over-used, and throw off the balance I'm hoping HVS can achieve with all these different suit upgrades.
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend