Interesting Find

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Interesting Find

User Info: coolman229

coolman229
6 years ago#1
I remember finding this back before The Conduit came out. This can't be a coincidence. I was searching Michael Ford to see if the name had any significance, and this is what I found:

http://www.warbirdforum.com/michael.htm

It's a book titled Michael's War, which is about, ahem, Michael Ford. He goes to Ireland and gets caught up in the Irish revolution against the British from 1916-1923. I just thought that with the main character being Michael Ford, and he gets caught up in a war, it just seemed a little coincidental. Do you think that it had any influence on The Conduit?
TCon FC: 3566-9307-1725
Currently playing: The Coduit, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Metal Gear Solid, Okami

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#2
Probably the name is a reference to this. That, or pure coincidence.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#3
would be cool if the book was the key to encrypted messages in the game :p

User Info: HVSTony

HVSTony
6 years ago#4
Keep digging.... there is a lot more to this story then meets the eye....

User Info: SA_X_Mk_II

SA_X_Mk_II
6 years ago#5

Keep digging.... there is a lot more to this story then meets the eye....

... the All Seeing Eye...
.: Putting the laughter back in "slaughter" :.
.: The best thing you never knew you didn't want. (>^.(>O_O)> :.

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#6
That's cool. Now I kind of want to find as much info as possible about Michael's War.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri

User Info: articshard

articshard
6 years ago#7
ooooo a hint from the big man himself. thanks for the topic. this sounds interesting
i need diablo 3 and i need it now, oh yeah and Civ V
longe time user, short time account holder

User Info: Sanosuke_Inara

Sanosuke_Inara
6 years ago#8
My name is Lee Michael Ford. When I found out the name of TCon's MC, I had no choice but to lol.
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.

User Info: MyIronLungX

MyIronLungX
6 years ago#9
wh0mg soooo interesting
Paranoid

User Info: coolman229

coolman229
6 years ago#10
A hint from Tony? I knew I was on to something! I should have posted this when I found it. I think I'll read Michael's War sometime.
TCon FC: 3566-9307-1725
Currently playing: The Coduit, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Metal Gear Solid, Okami
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Interesting Find

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived