More pics, please....

#1dcepPosted 5/11/2010 1:09:32 PM

or maybe some gameplay videos.

Seriously, Tony. We're dying out here.:x

#2RichieGamerPosted 5/11/2010 1:31:54 PM
*sigh*
Releasing pictures and videos is not Tony's job. It's SEGA's.
And no..he can't take pictures just like that and upload them.
---
~RaLoZ~
#3dcep(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2010 1:57:47 PM

RichieGamer posted...
*sigh*
Releasing pictures and videos is not Tony's job. It's SEGA's.
And no..he can't take pictures just like that and upload them.
---
~RaLoZ~

Wow. You must be the most intelligent person on this board. The fact that you know all of this vital information that people such as myself aren't aware of just astounds me.

I'm not an idiot, man. It's called scarcasm, with a hint or boredom. This was a mere display of anticipation for some new information on a game. I didn't expect a a girly attempt of a flame from some boy with a Link avatar.

#4RichieGamerPosted 5/11/2010 2:07:44 PM
LOLWTF!?
Seriously...chill out a little bit. How the hell was I supposed to know that was sarcasm? It didn't look like it.

girly attempt of a flame from some boy with a Link avatar.

Girly?...Flaming? Are you serious?...and Link avatar...I guess you mean the Avatar seen on Gamespot...I haven't logged into Gamespot in years, switch to GameFAQs bro.
---
~RaLoZ~
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 5/11/2010 2:38:47 PM

I didn't expect a a girly attempt of a flame from some boy with a Link avatar.

good thing that didn't happen then.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri
#6HVSTony(VIP)Posted 5/11/2010 4:05:39 PM
We are going to release new screens and vids when we know it will blow you socks off.

At the very least, expect some new news come E3.

-Tony
#7LigersRulePosted 5/11/2010 4:30:58 PM
1. Switch to GameFAQs. Gamespot sucks.

2. What Tony said. E3 is less then a month away. It wouldn't do to release anything now, a month before the biggest gaming convention of the year, would it? Didn't think so....

3. If you're gonna make fun of someone, make sure they aren't a well-known, credible poster of the board. If they are, don't expect anybody to back you. Just friendly advice....

---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#8SupahShnipaPosted 5/11/2010 6:00:05 PM
"3. If you're gonna make fun of someone, make sure they aren't a well-known, credible poster of the board. If they are, don't expect anybody to back you. Just friendly advice..."

^This
Dude, learn to think before you post. All he did was try to tell you what was going on.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES