Hey HVS =)

#11DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/12/2010 5:51:59 PM
WaWii was hyped. IW was the reason MWR wasn't.
QoS was hyped, too.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#12Phasmatis92Posted 5/12/2010 6:18:31 PM
"WaWii was hyped. IW was the reason MWR wasn't.
QoS was hyped, too."

I wouldn't call those two "hyped," at least not as I remember it.
They weren't the practically Ninja-esque stealth releases MWR was, but nearly all the advertising I saw was for the HD versions.
#13LilroscoPosted 5/12/2010 7:30:00 PM
I rather get.......correction I'm getting Conduit 2. I was captivated by the charm of the first game. Plus
HVS is putting alot of effort with this game even though they had me hook, line, and sinker by simply announcing Conduit 2. To me it seems that CoD:BO for wii is going to be just a port with not alot of effort to make the Wii version stand out when compared to the other systems, and thats where HVS comes in.....
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#14FPS1337Posted 5/12/2010 7:39:53 PM
I believe in Conduit 2, there are limitless possibilities for a genrally new series, and it's exclusive too. Black Ops will be good like MWR, but treyarch has to work on 4 games at one time, HVS is working on one and has specialized the game for the wii around it's capabilities. Conduit 2 can be unique COD:Black Ops looks great from the trailer, but I think I would rather get it for 360 and Conduit 2 for wii. So many good fps's. Halo Reach is also gonna get a release.
#15SupahShnipaPosted 5/12/2010 8:08:01 PM
Call of Duty: BO

BO...

This game will stink. Literally.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#16frogloePosted 5/12/2010 9:29:16 PM
Black Ops has one huge disadvantage from it's announcement for the Wii: It's a port.
#17ZBug_Posted 5/12/2010 11:29:59 PM
A wise man once said

"If you want to shoot guys with guns, get the other.

If you want to shoot aliens in restricted areas and so-called places of myth with government conspiracies, a worldwide invasion and never before seen creatures with some serious bass ass sci-fi weapons... get Conduit 2 :)

-Tony"

---
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
#18DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/13/2010 6:40:24 PM
They were both hyped as being released on the Wii, but the feature-hype was for the HD consoles because the Wii versions were stripped of many of the main features and appeal of the other versions.
When you hype a watered down port, you hype that it's a port of the original, not that it's a failtastic watered down crapjob of a game.
MWR was the only port to brag of, and only because CoD4 kicks ass, and they ported the full game. Even if that game had gotten the hype it should have, they wouldn't make a huge banner saying "no killcams! less detail! more lag than ever before!"
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#19Phasmatis92Posted 5/13/2010 8:06:58 PM
I didn't think World At War was that bad a port; sure the missing content was a disappointment but I actually thought the graphics/framerate took less of a hit in the porting process than in MWR, probably because WaWii was built alongside the other versions and apparently had a bigger team dedicated to converting it. (QoS sucked on Wii though)

But with MWR, there didn't even release any proper screens or footage prior to release, or even throw in a few ads online. They could've just focussed on what it did right: "Now with Wii-specific pointer controls for improved accuracy and realism!" ;)
#20DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/14/2010 10:48:55 AM
But they didn't, because of MW2.
---