HVS-Tony Intro Interview

#11IMA1337_FearMePosted 5/12/2010 5:31:07 PM
cuz hes hvs tony
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#12DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/12/2010 5:48:42 PM
If the Sony Playstation didn't meet the most basic requirements for running Quake II, how did it get a visually enhanced port?

There's nothing stopping other Wii games from doing what HVS does, or some of the effects and models from higher end hardware. It's just a lot harder, won't run as well, and leaves you with less memory.
Hell, a homebrew dev had Doom 3 models running on the DS ages ago, but never got the game around it up and running.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#13HVSTony(Topic Creator)(VIP)Posted 5/12/2010 8:49:48 PM
"I'm curious, if the leviathan includes a PS360 number of bones, plus being in water, how is it that you guys were able to get it running well on the Wii hardware?"

Now that's a secret I cant share right now :)

-Tony
#14frogloePosted 5/12/2010 9:22:30 PM
Nice. TCon1's animations were fantastic as I remember and I'm certainly looking forward to the leviathan. It sounds like it was a real pain but from just one screenshot I can tell it'll probably look fantastic! Keep up the good work Tony, your make the Conduit series just that much better. : )
#15RichieGamerPosted 5/12/2010 9:47:06 PM
HVS hacks, enough said.
---
~RaLoZ~
#16Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/12/2010 9:55:53 PM
"HVS hacks, enough said."

Lol. Also, great interview, looking forward to seeing your hard work in motion =)
#17Sylus2015Posted 5/13/2010 9:09:43 PM
In recent news, HVS has decided to one-up Super Smash Brothers Brawl's Dual-Layer disc with a Quadruple-Layer Disc that allows the most impressive graphic available on the Wii.

In more recent news, the disc will be too thick to fit into the Wii's disc drive and will therefore only be playable on the landscape of your mind which provides unparalleled graphical capabilities.

I have just figured out your secret to making this possible, Tony. :o

Nah, you guys are doing awesome. Thanks for the interview Tony. Keep up the good work. ^_^

I can't wait for this game to come out.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#18HVSTony(Topic Creator)(VIP)Posted 5/14/2010 10:36:54 AM
I really need to break the public view of disk size lol!

Means nothing.

Oblivion: 70+ hours of gameplay - ~4.14GB
FF12: 25ish hours of gameplay - ~46GB

-Tony
#19Sylus2015Posted 5/14/2010 10:10:11 PM
Yeah, disc size really doesn't mean much ultimately. But we're trying to provide a reasonable explanation for your witchcraft to the public so that they don't panic.

Because, as it has become apparent, witchcraft is the only way you can pull off such amazing things on the Wii's limited capabilities. It' okay, though. HVS's secret is safe with us.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...