nintendo need a better online

#11SupahShnipaPosted 5/13/2010 4:57:48 PM
True, Nintendo's online will be better next gen but so will everyone else's. Nintendo will once again remain a step behind in terms of their Online Platform.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#12CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/13/2010 6:46:22 PM
How exactly do you expect Online to get better for Live and PSN next gen?

I'd say they've ( Live especially ) already reached the point of diminishing return.
#13Fluxy1223(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2010 7:40:51 PM
I recall hearing somewhere that nintendo has planned to have a better online system for the wii, to appeal to more "core" gamers
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
#14BlitzkriegOSUPosted 5/13/2010 9:39:32 PM

Yeah me neither, probably I'll buy Sony's.

Well, since they say that the PS3 is on a 10-year life-cycle, you'll be waiting a while, while I can see Nintendo announcing their next plans any day now. My prediction has been that Nintendo's not sweating Natal and Move because they've got something special up their sleeve, which will only be revealed at the opportune moment, when the time is perfectly right.

Point being, if you're waiting for Sony's next console to hit shelves before you decide to buy a next-gen console, you might be watching Nintendo and Microsoft's next child for a year or five before you get a taste of the next generation.
---
my only regret... is that I have.. bone-itis.
I'm with Coco
#15ZBug_Posted 5/13/2010 10:12:46 PM
supposedly Nintendo is thinking about charging us for their online
because that way they 'could' make it better.
---
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
#16CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/13/2010 10:56:57 PM
"supposedly Nintendo is thinking about charging us for their online
because that way they 'could' make it better."

The Bottom line Miyamoto was making was "With these core [ online ] business strategies I think we are less active than we should be.

He isn't necessarily saying anything about charging online, that was just used as an example.
#17SupahShnipaPosted 5/14/2010 10:23:24 AM
"How exactly do you expect Online to get better for Live and PSN next gen?"

Because Sony and Microsoft are improving their Online Platforms all the time. So why would they stop? Nintendo has done next to nothing.

Online Feature possibilities are endless.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES