what guns need to be in this game

#1Fluxy1223Posted 5/13/2010 7:37:30 PM
I think there needs to be a new SCAR with different zoom levels and a sniper rifle
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
#2LigersRulePosted 5/13/2010 7:40:50 PM
About the Sniper Rifle.... I believe a dedicated Sniper has already been confirmed, but I honestly think the first game had all the Sniper it needed. The Strike Rifle was a one shot kill in the head, and the SCAR was a one burst kill to the head. Just because it doesn't look like a traditional Sniper doesn't mean it isn't one.

And a new SCAR? Nah.... The first worked great enough, and the balance they had in the non-power weapon guns was really great, so I'd rather they not touch the previous weapons.

But hey, that's one opinion. Form your own.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#3Phasmatis92Posted 5/13/2010 7:59:45 PM
Guns that need to return:
Shrieker
Hive Cannon
Warp Pistol
Carbonizer

Guns we could do without:
Deatomiser
Strike Rifle
#4LigersRulePosted 5/13/2010 8:04:33 PM

Deatomiser
Strike Rifle

You want to get rid of my 2 favorite guns? I dislike you.....
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#5Phasmatis92Posted 5/13/2010 8:09:23 PM
I don't actively want them gone, but I certainly woudln't miss them.
They just seemed boring to me; most of thev other Drudge/Trust guns had interesting perks and such, while those two felt pretty straightforward. Or maybe it's just because everyone overuses them so I'm sick of seeing them... XD
#6FEStrataPosted 5/13/2010 8:21:03 PM
Strike Rifle and Pistol.
---
FE:SD-3051-3346-6547 CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854
Flare Equinox Strata -X- XeF|~iFes~ XeF|PhronZ
#7Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/13/2010 9:24:38 PM
I'm pretty sure they're all returning. The Phase Rifle looks like a dedicated sniper, so that's dealt with... I guess I can't really say what guns need to be in this game until I've seen the ones that are already.
#8incognito3Posted 5/14/2010 7:07:59 AM
"Guns that need to return:
Shrieker
Hive Cannon
Warp Pistol
Carbonizer

Deatomiser
Strike Rifle"
This ^ is very fail.
Return: Everything but SMAW, Carbo, Shrieker, and warpy (unless they get extremely nerfed.)
USP needs nerf too.
Hivecanon is teh bomb though.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#9Phasmatis92Posted 5/14/2010 8:22:05 AM
^ Nah, Carbonizer had a great sense of power to it and looked awesome, the Shrieker was the most fun to use of any of the weapons because of shooting them around cover, and the Warp Pistol's ricochet function was badass once you learned how to use it.

I see no issue with the SMAW either, but then again, I don't play online, so noobtubing is irrelevent to me.

Deatomiser and Strike Rifle were just boring as hell and overused to boot.
#10UltimateFlame13Posted 5/14/2010 12:24:35 PM

Deatomiser
Strike Rifle

D:
>:(
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri