Why is There a Debate?

#1Hawkeye__4077Posted 5/14/2010 11:11:01 PM
Why is there even a question about whether to get Con2 or Black Ops? Yes the 360/PS3 versions of Black Ops are gonna be awesome, but we know nothing about the Wii version. For all we know it could be another cheap knock-off of something amazing, but we do know that Con2 is gonna have everything we want!
---
I'm addicted to High Voltage!
#2N64FTWxDPosted 5/14/2010 11:16:33 PM
We already know the only reason everyone will get that game is because of the franchise. Anything with Call of Duty, or Modern Warfare they will get it. But then the very good games that aren't appreciated enough for their pure epicness (like this one) get put to the dirt later on. It really makes me angry.
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/15/2010 12:54:45 AM
The name isn't that strong.

COD 3 had a weaker launch that Tcon.
It had the advantage of being one of the first wii shooters, and It launched in the holiday season.

Con2, launching holidays...
Already we're looking at much better sales than Tcon, and thats Just looking at the date.

If Con2 is even halfway decent, Only slightly improved, and not fatally flawed.
It will definitely be a huge success. And much more than an over-saturated franchise will be able to compete with.
#4The_ShaderPosted 5/15/2010 7:46:37 AM
first and foremost, the new Ghost Recon and Medal of Honor are the next shooters one must buy for their ps360. I cant say how much Con2 needs to be bought, but in short... just buy it to support HVS.

why pay money for a port of a game from a company that has too much money and not enough talent? (i can say that because infinity ward lost some of its more important employees) when you could buy a exclusive game from a company thats dedicated, and actually tries connecting with their fans?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#5SupahShnipaPosted 5/15/2010 10:45:22 AM
"just buy it to support HVS."

I'm sick and tired of people saying this. Buy it if you want the game. HVS is my favourite developer, but I'm not going to spend my hard-earned money on something if I don't want it. We all have lives and need to spend money on other things, not just videogames.

That said, I'm going to buy Con2 and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, and possible Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 all for Wii.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#6ZBug_Posted 5/15/2010 10:58:45 AM
And he's buying them because he wants them, because the devs made a game thats worth playing
---
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
#7SupahShnipaPosted 5/15/2010 11:08:35 AM
"And he's buying them because he wants them, because the devs made a game thats worth playing"

He is telling people to "just buy it to support HVS", notice the "just"?
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#8NoblWolfPosted 5/15/2010 8:53:52 PM
TC: It's preference. It's like asking; Chocolate or Vanilla? Some people like one, some like the other more.

Personally, I won't buy CoD: Black Ops (B.O is a horrible acronym..) unless it has some type of communication. I don't care if it's just messaging. Give me something to tell my TMs to stop sucking so bad! lulz... I'm very excited for TCon2 and from the sounds of it, it sounds like a must buy for me. TCon was a good game, for a beginning IP, but the player's themselves fully ruined the online.
---
MWii FC1650-8600-6579 IGN-iNoblWolf!, iBrutalWolf!, Sandshrew!, =^.^=<Kitty, AllNighter}AC[ (1 Ninja'd 500)
Very Excite for Metroid: Other M and TCon2