Invasion Mode.

#1naruto3336Posted 5/15/2010 7:21:19 AM

When I first heard about this mode, the way they made it sound, it sounded like it will be like MW2's Spec Ops. What I mean by this is that there will be different maps and missions in which you are given COMPLETELY different objectives to do. Each mission feels different due to the intensity, objectives and locales. I felt that the Horde Mode type mission would be ONE of the missions in the Invasion Mode.

The last article makes me believe that the WHOLE Invasion Mode is the Horde Mode. I would definitely love the whole Invasion Mode being like Horde mode, but I would also like those objective based missions that I can do with friends. It just feels more.....co-operative, if you know what I mean.

What do you guys think? Which idea would you like Invasion mode to be?

#2CelticLink94Posted 5/15/2010 8:06:54 AM
I'm pretty sure there are actual objective modes in the game, where you and another team fight for objectives or everyone fights for one objective. Not sure if thats like spec ops, I've played MW2 for about half an hour. But it appears as though Invasion Mode is specifically fighting hordes of enemies. I don't know the similiarites as I haven't played Gears, but I thought it would be similar to that invasion mode in ODST, where you and couple others fight off wave after wave of people.
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#3Hawkeye__4077Posted 5/15/2010 8:19:57 AM
I think there needs to be at least one mission like Horde mode or Nazi Zombies!
---
I'm addicted to High Voltage!
#4Phasmatis92Posted 5/15/2010 9:16:54 AM
Does anyone know, has offline Invasion Mode been confirmed, or is it online only?
#5drummerkid38Posted 5/15/2010 9:48:00 AM
It's been confirmed that it's both online and offline.
---
Currently Playing: Modern Warfare Reflex
FC: 0363-1767-1144-SlyFox
#6Aile_WingPosted 5/15/2010 10:55:16 AM
^ Hey Fox, what's up? Can't wait to play with you and Wolf again.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#7SupahShnipaPosted 5/15/2010 11:32:32 AM
I went yesterday to a friends to play Horde after hearing this. It was sooo much fun.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/15/2010 5:18:05 PM
Pretty sure it's Conduit flavored Invasion from UT2K4.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#9naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2010 1:40:44 PM

I havent played UTK47 or w.e the name is. So I do not know how the Invasion mode is in that game.

#10DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/18/2010 2:19:31 AM
get it. it's not the best Unreal, but it's not the worst, and it's way above most **** put out these days.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.