Attn: HVS Tony. A few questions, if you have the time.

#11Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2010 1:10:42 PM
What I'm talking about is completely different than sensitivity, I know that for a fact, but it seems that I can't accurately describe what it is I'm talking about.

Aile_Wing:
There is a delay between when the player moves the Wiimote and when the crosshairs on the screen move.

This is the best way that I can think of to describe what it is I'm talking about. When I move the Wiimote, the crosshairs do not move until some milliseconds later. Even though the delay is small, it is still noticeable. If even after this you don't understand what it is I'm describing, than I apologize for my inability to properly convey what is on my mind.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#12DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/18/2010 1:17:00 AM
I understand what you are saying. That is not where the misunderstanding is. You misunderstand what the sensitivity option does in this game.
TRY IT.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.