I know Wikipedia isn't considered to be the most reputable source...

#1Aile_WingPosted 5/15/2010 7:40:27 PM
... but when I went there to read a bit on Conduit 2, there was mention that it was going to have "...nearly two dozen new weapons..." I don't remember what the amount of new weapons was said to be, if HVS ever said at all, but if Wikipedia is correct, that's a heck of a lot of weapons.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/15/2010 7:48:08 PM
IIRC, no number was confirmed, and the numbers hinted at were closer to half that, but i don't really remember.
The first game had a ton of different weapons, and yet always felt like it was missing some key points, like a bolt action sniper...
I think two-dozen is bull, but we'll get enough that everything is covered.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 5/16/2010 6:39:08 AM
The wiki is kinda correct. The IGN hands on mentioned them trying to get nearly two dozen different weapons into the game. I'm not sure if that includes the old weapons or not though, so it may not be two dozen all new weapons plus the old ones like wiki is saying
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Monster Hunter Tri