Will Five be in this game?

#11coolman229Posted 5/18/2010 4:58:52 PM
Five was Prometheus. I think Enlil made a mention of this in that conversation with the other alien in the credits. I remember being shocked to find out that Prometheus was Five, cause I thought by that point Five wasn't in the game
---
TCon FC: 3566-9307-1725
Currently playing: The Coduit, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Metal Gear Solid, Okami
#12Aile_Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2010 6:12:05 PM
You are correct, however I don't think Enlil ever mentioned the name Five at the end of the game. They are the same character, but Five's role comes about a bit differently than Promethues's. Although they both were planned to help Ford, Five "agreed" to help him, suggesting that some convincing was involved and possibly that Ford sought out Five. Promethues, on the other hand, came to Ford and was willing to help him from the start. So, you, coolman229, get five cookies. I really should only give you three since you didn't actually tell me if Five is going to be present in Conduit 2, but I'll let you have them anyway. (Hands coolman229 five cookies!)
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#13incognito3Posted 5/19/2010 3:32:29 PM
im jealous
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#14sunfalcon9Posted 5/19/2010 3:35:20 PM
^ This
And shutup luc- Oh wait....:(
---
Kirbeh
#15coolman229Posted 5/20/2010 5:59:25 PM
Five will be in Conduit 2. He's in the ASE, and Mr. Ford brought the ASE with him, so yeah. And the character of Five got changed. Originally he was relunctant, but then HVS changed him to the current version Prometheus.
---
TCon FC: 3566-9307-1725
Currently playing: The Coduit, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Metal Gear Solid, Okami