Gameinformer SCANs, pictures, NEW gameplay, bosses! *NEW!*

#1dacheatcodePosted 5/16/2010 8:51:16 AM
K.

The pictures are low, low quality, so i'll just text it off.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/phoob_bucket/conduitscans.png

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb109/phoob_bucket/moretcscans.png

Ahem

CONDUIT 2
High voltage rewires the Wii's sci-fi FPS franchise

The conduit was not the FPS savior High Voltage promised Wii owners. Despite the tepid critical reception, The Conduit was on a technical level, "For a Wii game" This very caveat stokes developer high voltage's drive to shove an improved sequel in the faces of its critics.

According to High Voltage, the basic framework of the first Conduit, motion control, is among the wii's best. "Whuke Nintendo may cringe a bit, theres certainly something analogous to holding the pointer and firing a weapon," says Cinduit 2 producer Josh Olson. "It feels good." With that in place, The team is focusing on overhauling almost everything else.

Enemies in the conduit were dumb, and HVS has the fix. Enemies no longer seek shelter behind cumbustible barrels and prompty fire upon their flammable cover. Now the more realistic adversaries idly chat or work on computers until you make your violent enterance. Once engaged, heavily armored enemies with shotguns charge, while lightly protected snipers attack from afar. Combine this with their ability to wield any weapon, and you've got targets at least more dangerous than those in Duck Hunt.

DO NOT POST YET
---
Brawl FC: 3952-8090-6375
For great justice.
#2dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2010 8:57:57 AM
THIS PART HAS SPOILERS OF THE FIRST GAME,

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Not only are the enemies smarter, but they also look better thanks to HVS's focus on honing Conduit 2's art style. Randomly generated armor ensures that the fools populating your crosshairs never look too similar. Boos enemies like a raging Leviathan showcase a level of detail unlike anything in the first game, and Siberian robot wolves and 30 ft tall atlantis guardians provide much needed enemy variety.

The Conduit concluded with protagonist Micheal Ford chasing John Adans (The alien controlling the U.S, not the president) through a portal. In order to prevent Adams global domination in the sequel, Ford must enlist the help of other aliens across the glove. Yep, its still ridiculous. To do so, he must venture beyond Washington DC to face the foes of Russia, Atlantis, and beyond.

Where some Wii owners see The Conduit as a generic FPS, Sega and High Voltage see a young franchise with tons of potential. After less than a year, HVS is once again promising a Wii FPS that stands toe-to-toe with its beefier console brethren. Lets hope they get it right this time. -Tim Turi.

Caption: Conduit 2 takes players beyond Washington DC to expansive outdoor locales.

YOU MAY POST NOW.
---
For great justice.
#3xIIConradIIxPosted 5/16/2010 9:11:12 AM
awesome find :)
---
The Conduit : IConradI--1977-7953-9169
Brawl FC: 1590-7662-7737
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/16/2010 9:17:03 AM
No new info. Hopefully the screenshots will be new, but Wii hates Photobucket and Imageshack, and can't copy URLs.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 5/16/2010 11:04:37 AM
None of this is new info. As far as I can tell the pictures aren't new either. It looks like you aren't entirely up to date with info so i suggest you read the info topic. It's not stickied but it should be on the first page.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User
#6SupahShnipaPosted 5/16/2010 11:36:13 AM
Nice find man!
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#7RichieGamerPosted 5/16/2010 12:11:06 PM
Thanks but not gonna read the spoilers part.
---
~RaLoZ~
#8dacheatcode(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2010 12:49:45 PM
Pictures are those of the Leviathan, Ford firing upon 2 soldiers, and some outdoor landscape that wasn't important.

I haven't stated this as new, only the GAMEPLAY is new. They are completely revamping gameplay, evidently.

Oh yeah, theres going to be sniper rifles in this game.
---
For great justice.
#9DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/16/2010 10:09:21 PM
That's also very old info.
None of this is new. Rehash article FTS.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#10UltimateFlame13Posted 5/17/2010 12:15:00 PM

I haven't stated this as new, only the GAMEPLAY is new. They are completely revamping gameplay, evidently.

Oh yeah, theres going to be sniper rifles in this game.

yep, and we've known about these gameplay additions since the game was announced.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User