One more Question!!! :)

#11UltimateFlame13Posted 5/18/2010 12:00:41 PM

Or maybe I'm dreaming.
Here's to hoping for bosses in Invasion!
Puleeeeeeeeeze~~

A little bit after the game was announced one of the designers, Sam, was on the hvs network chat talking about this. When asked for any info about the invasion he mentioned something about bosses. He didn't want to give too much away of course though :\
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User HR: 20
#12DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/18/2010 1:40:42 PM
It just can! The yeti put it there. or bigfoot.

Oh, I know! Adams can put it there, and then after knocking it out(by shooting it a ton), mr ford helps it back to atlantis and they become friends!
And if you get 25 kills online without taking damage, you get a leviathan strike, where it runs around the stage, killing people with lasers until it takes 1,000 damage and uses a conduit to escape! And a perk gives you a bigfoot launcher, which is a rocket that does 5-25 damage(splash-direct), but does 250 on a direct hit to the leviathan!
And if you hit it 5 times, it explodes, and drudge come out and attack whoever called it in!

Totally you guys need to write this down, along with mr. ford's mom being the last boss and an ALIEN.

okay, i'm done
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.