tell me what you believe can be fixed from TCon1

#1Fluxy1223Posted 5/16/2010 6:13:20 PM
Friend codes, why can't nintendo just let gaming companys use there own servers for online play?
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
#2LigersRulePosted 5/16/2010 6:20:38 PM
They do, case and point Capcom's Monster Hunter Tri. It's just.... HVS obviously doesn't have an servers, and I don't believe that SEGA does either (Well, maybe they do, only they are all in use with other titles. I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to SEGA).
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/16/2010 6:36:58 PM
Friend codes and and of themselves are not that bad.

Its the restrictions that really, well, restrict online.
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/16/2010 9:02:43 PM
They do... If you pay them to.
See: MOHH2.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5mode333Posted 5/18/2010 9:38:04 PM
yes gaming companies do have their own servers....but they cost money.
i heard that SEGA does have servers but they're even worse then nintendo's O.O

Nintendo's policy: "If your using our online services, you will follow all or most of our rules or you will not have online"

and nintendo says they want to compete with sony and microsoft which is funny XD
---
Ps3/Wii owner
PSN: mode334
#6stufa1978Posted 5/19/2010 2:50:03 PM
To be honest.

Conduit 1 would have been fine for me if it just had a split screen vs mode like 007QoS.
Oh and a better single player mode. The nips and tucks online go without saying.

But as luck would have it. Con2 will be a FPS multiplayer heaven for me and many others.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#7SupahShnipaPosted 5/19/2010 3:29:16 PM
"Friend codes and and of themselves are not that bad."

No.
You cant simply tell a friend at school what your FC is, like you can with a gamertag. If you actually memorize your FC's you obviously don't have and friends to tell them to anyways. I never thought FC's were that bad till I got my brothers 360 for a month. They are god awful, plus you cant even send friend requests. So if someone forgets to add you you're screwed.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#8incognito3Posted 5/19/2010 5:08:00 PM
No offence but if you talk about video games to your friends at school you obviously have no life.
"Games aren't newbish to people, people are newbish to people."
Get rid of teh nubs and im fine.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 5/19/2010 5:13:32 PM

No offence but if you talk about video games to your friends at school you obviously have no life.

Because all gamers must hide their gaming hobby in secrecy and never let it see the light of day right? We must never talk about it in public for fear of being shamed. >_>

To be honest gaming wouldn't be as fun as it is if I couldn't talk about it with friends who also play games.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User HR: 20
#10incognito3Posted 5/19/2010 5:45:47 PM
sorry i sounded harsh, i was just trying to get my point across.
every one around me(in my city) thinks that MW2 is the perfect game with no flaws so i try and not get into conversations about video games with them.
These are also the kind of people who think that if they use newb tube, UMP, rockets, camping, and glitches they look bro. just proving my point even more.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.