tell me what you believe can be fixed from TCon1

#11Aile_WingPosted 5/19/2010 7:23:08 PM
incognito3:
These are also the kind of people who think that if they use newb tube, UMP, rockets, camping, and glitches they look bro.

"Bro"? Maybe... "pro"?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#12Sudsy86_Posted 5/21/2010 12:36:49 PM

incognito3 posted...
No offence but if you talk about video games to your friends at school you obviously have no life.

??? The most popular males at my school pretty much all played games. We talked about them, too. (not around girls, but it had nothing to do with games, but that they simply weren't into them)

Sports and chicks gets boring after a while, you know.

Besides, that's an old, decayed stereotype now anyways.

#13incognito3Posted 5/21/2010 1:30:47 PM
yeah aile, i meant pro sorry about the typo.
Girls gets boring to talk about? lolwut?
We usually talk about T.V. and youtube and crap like that.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#14Valdimir_DregaPosted 5/21/2010 1:39:33 PM
and nintendo says they want to compete with sony and microsoft which is funny XD

Actually, Nintendo has been pretty clear that they don't want to compete with Sony and Microsoft. Shigeru Miamoto said something to the effect of: you can't have a bunch of powerful dinosaurs fighting eachother, in the end it works against all of them.

That's why Nintendo didn't upgrade the Wii much in graphics and processing power from the Gamecube. They actually consider Apple to be their leading competitor these days; what with all the touch-pad tech that they've been releasing. That says a lot about Nintendo's overall mission statement.

Sure, it means that we probably won't get Wii HD or fully featured online servers from Nintendo for the next 4 to 5 years or more, but they're still making some good games. Hopefully HVS can be the bridge for other 3rd parties and indie devs on Nintendo's side in the mean time.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.