no hacking in the conduit 2

#11Combo_Breaker1Posted 5/17/2010 4:00:39 PM
Hey, lucky is actually reposting in his own topic !!!!!!
/apocalypse
---
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!
#12mode333Posted 5/18/2010 9:34:06 PM
unless nintendo changes their complete online system before TCon2 (yes i call it TCon2, deal with it) come out, there will be hackers and glitchers.

however, i remember reading somewhere that HVS is doing all they can to defend against hackers/glitchers. i hope they make it like CoD where only the host can hack normally and hotfixes are implemented...i'm not trying to say i want this game like CoD just those 2 things...the rest should be TCon like.

---
Ps3/Wii owner
PSN: mode334
#13sunfalcon9Posted 5/19/2010 3:36:53 AM
Hey, lucky is actually reposting in his own topic !!!!!!
/apocalypse

^ This
And shutup lucky ;)
---
Kirbeh
#14stufa1978Posted 5/19/2010 2:39:37 PM
Hackers and glitchers are simply cowards.

I haven't any patience or respect for anyone who hasn't the ***** to face defeat.

Well I hope they keep the flash bangs. I've ruined plenty of cheaters' fun thanx to them.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#15BlaeuPosted 5/19/2010 4:15:08 PM
Hackers suck, but glitching is much easier for all the twelve-year-old kids to do. It is much more important to design a game that is as glitch free as possible.

You play TCon today and you spawn glitch. You finally get into a game and you are killed by a rapid fire SMAW. You spawn, and go to kill someone else, only to realize he is outside of the map. So, you turn around... killed by a rapid fire SMAW. You leave that game and decide to join a TO game. Spawn glitch. You turn off the Wii.

Who needs to hack when you can glitch. HVS, worry about glitches first, hackers second.

Also, this is why private matches are popular on the Wii.
---
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Basically, if you get spanked, turn the other cheek
#16incognito3Posted 5/19/2010 5:03:45 PM
"blah blah blah... TCon2 blah blah....."
-explodes-
2Con or Con or Con of duty or Con of duit
Take your pick and stop with the TCon2 or Con2it or whatever.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#17frogloePosted 5/20/2010 8:59:01 PM
I think it's funny how most hackers have their name scroll across the screen. I can either quit or laugh at the people remaining in the lobby who are stupid enough to completely overlook it and watch them as they get spawn glitched for an entire ten minutes by some hackers. Dunno how wierd that sounds to you guys but I've had it happen... more than once.