Soooooo many ideas

#1Fluxy1223Posted 5/17/2010 5:54:53 PM
I'm going to make a list of ideas I have for TCon2, its about 5 ideas so bear with me and tell me what you think, also some of these ideas are for nintendo themselves and some are for HVS

1.Instead of adding people via Friendcode make it to where you can click there name while in the game lobby and have options one being "add friend"

2. Make specific game types
Ie:No rockets, pistol only, no radar, no gernade ect. And let us mix some of them up like no rockets and no gernades.

3.Have some kind of an online upsate system.

4. Have some more game modes. I know about Invasion and spiltscreen but maby like a character customization mode where you can change your armour in multiplayer

5.If its possible, instead of wii speak, have a headset of some kind.

I'm sure that HVS and nintendo have thought some of these but I just wanted to put in my opinion, tell me what you think @_@ thanks :)
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
#2ZBug_Posted 5/17/2010 6:28:18 PM
For #1 this idea has been said before, I don't remember who or where but it was on these boards.

#2 I'm pretty sure its been announced that the voting is gone and you customize your own modes(pick the weapons rules, etc)

#3 this is a Great idea but nintendo doesn't like it?

#4 HVS Tony said that there are a number of different modes that he's not at liberty to say. AND im pretty sure you do get to customize you character with different armor pieces (e.i chest plates, legs, etc).

#5 I think nintendo doesn't like this either but i dont really know

---
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
#3incognito3Posted 5/17/2010 6:35:49 PM
getting rid of wii speak and replacing it with the headset would require a recall and i think many people would get upset about that.
and the other option is to not recall it just let out a headset but again that would make another large portion of the comunity mad they gave money to nintendo.
Wait for next gen if u want my opinion.
They only have a few wii speak compatible games, and i think they are gonna go a bit farther before anything that drastic happens.
Again, this is my opinion.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#4LigersRulePosted 5/17/2010 7:41:37 PM
1.Instead of adding people via Friendcode make it to where you can click there name while in the game lobby and have options one being "add friend"

Nintendo restrictions. When you use Nintendo's servers, you follow their rules. I believe it all comes down to the different wireless needs of NA gamers versus JP gamers. Nintendo's online works perfectly fine for JP gamers, and cooperate Nintendo won't allow NOA to make a change. I believe I read that somewhere, don't remember where....

2. Make specific game types
Ie:No rockets, pistol only, no radar, no gernade ect. And let us mix some of them up like no rockets and no gernades.

Confirmed custom classes in this game. There will be no weapon sets, and no weapon voting.

3.Have some kind of an online upsate system.

Nintendo restrictions. Dang Nintendo.

4. Have some more game modes. I know about Invasion and spiltscreen but maby like a character customization mode where you can change your armour in multiplayer

I believe you can change your different armor, which are basically perks, and all pieces of armor are aesthetically different. In essence, I guess this is already in there......

5.If its possible, instead of wii speak, have a headset of some kind.

I doubt it will happen.... Only games that use Wii Speak are TCon, AC:WW, Endless Ocean: Blue World (Nobody get that game, it is extremely terrible), Uno (Wii-ware), and NBA 2K10. Upcoming games to use it are: C2 and Grinder. It's not a huge list, and I doubt Nintendo would devise something to cater to the small category of hardcore players that use online on such games.

clarification: I use hardcore in this context as meaning someone who cares enough about the annoyances of Wii-Speak that they would shell out money for a headset.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#5incognito3Posted 5/17/2010 8:33:43 PM
drawing info from messages like the last one posted here i have concluded that Nintendo is the worst company to make a quality online game for. That being said, the Wii has the best controls of every system thusfar which makes it the best system to make FPS games for.
I just hope Nintendo gets a few hardcore gamers high in the bussiness ranks to change that statement.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#6FPS1337Posted 5/18/2010 6:48:56 PM
i think they should make the wii compatible to bluetooth headsets.