Prone?

#11SupahShnipa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2010 11:28:17 AM
"You also stop movong and put your head ahead of the rest of your body, making for an easy mark."

First of all, only an idiot aims for the head when not using a sniper rifle. Body shots have a higher percentage of getting a hit.
Second, A little ball is a lot harder to hit than some guy crouching. Any decent player can hit a moving target as easily as a prone one.
Third, what Blaeu said.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#12BlaeuPosted 5/22/2010 11:48:50 AM
First of all, only an idiot aims for the head when not using a sniper rifle. Body shots have a higher percentage of getting a hit.

Are you sure you thought that part through well enough? In TCon, the USP killed with three head shots, it took around seven or eight body shots. The SR kill in three single fired head shots, it took eight body shots.

From what I can remember, all non-explosive weapons except the DA had a headshot modifier which greatly reduced the number of shots required to kill someone (the DA took seven shots to the head or body). That is the only reason the USP was such a kick ass weapon, you could fire it as fast as you could tap B and it was a 3HKO with head shots.

In games like Tcon, Halo, and other FPS titles that have a lot of health (compared to CoD style games) most guns do have a head shot modifier and it can make a huge difference if you can reliably land those head shots. Just look at the BR in Halo 3. Being able to go prone would have an impact on this, but not by a large amount.

Overall, I agree with what you are trying to get across, but I always aim for the head unless I'm using the DA or WP.
---
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Basically, if you get spanked, turn the other cheek