Private matches need many more options this time around

#1BlaeuPosted 5/19/2010 5:25:28 PM
I played, and hosted, a ton of private matches on TCon. One thing I really want is more options. I made a list.

1. Allow the host to change the game mode without needing to start a new lobby.

2. Allow Friendly Fire to be on or off.

3. Allow the radar to be on or off.

4. If you have any kill streak rewards, allow me to disable them.

5. Allow the host to have full control of maps. Voting is stupid in private.

6. Allow the host to kick a player.

7. Allow the host to prevent players from joining after a game has started.

8. Allow the host to adjust time limits, points to win, etc.

9. Allow the host to add / adjust the re-spawn delay.

10. Basically, if you have an option that is set in a public match, allow the host to have access to those options.
---
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Basically, if you get spanked, turn the other cheek
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 5/19/2010 5:29:01 PM
Agreed. Maybe even throw in a few extra options for game modifications that are fun but not entirely necessary as well.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Raganhar. Lance/Hammer User HR: 20
#3SupahShnipaPosted 5/19/2010 5:50:22 PM
How about Password/Invite Only settings?
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#4incognito3Posted 5/19/2010 5:54:36 PM
This topic if the opposite of fail.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#5LigersRulePosted 5/19/2010 6:37:50 PM
This topic if the opposite of fail.

So.... Win?

And you can count on me (Sychs) being more active in BAP-type-thing (assuming you have one) this time around. I only played with you guys for like 2 weeks, but those were the funnest games I ever played on the game.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#6Combo_Breaker1Posted 5/19/2010 7:02:28 PM
Allow the host to prevent players from joining after a game has started.

The not letting people in after match is basically saying **** you, your too late! But i see your logic in it (clan matches etc.)
---
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!
#7incognito3Posted 5/19/2010 7:09:34 PM
i think it is meant, u are in like a spectator mode but cant join even if the match just joined.
thats how i interpretted it at least.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#8Aile_WingPosted 5/19/2010 7:11:00 PM
^ I agree with Combo there, but I too see what you're saying. How about an option to "lock" the game? This will prevent additional players from entering. But I also think an invite system would be beneficial as well. The only other idea I have is having the option to disable/enable pointing out the person that has the ASE. Sneaky ASE is fun.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#9Aile_WingPosted 5/19/2010 7:12:49 PM
My post was directed at Combo. Curse you Martian! (shakes fist)
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#10Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/19/2010 8:55:46 PM
All awesome suggestions. If possible, adjusting settings such as jump, running speed, damage (to allow for SWAT type games), and maybe even things like reload speed would be great.