Any ideas about box art yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any ideas about box art yet?
6 years ago#1
Does HVS have any box art ideas for this game? Anyone found anything before?
The Conduit: 4425-9297-5799 -Zane
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now." Light Yagami
6 years ago#2
Working on it. Gonna be a bit before we release images though because we are still busy with the game :)

-Tony
6 years ago#3
Personally, I think this is the least important part of the game...
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
6 years ago#4

Though it does not matter to us because we already know about the game, the boxart plays a very important role. It attracts completely random people who just want to buy a game for the sake of buying one. They will judge the game from the boxart, and depending on how good it is, more people will be attracted to buy it.

6 years ago#5
The box are for the original was awful, hopefully they make something epic.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
6 years ago#6
But more sales come from good review scores and word of mouth than boxart these days.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
6 years ago#7
I thought the Special Edition boxart was awesome. Subtle, and makes you want to look into it more. The other one was all 80's sci fi movie in your face.
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
6 years ago#8
I agree. I hope they do something similar this time around.
6 years ago#9
Look at the Box Art for other games, Halo, Gears of War, Battlefield, Call of Duty. Simple and has an epic vibe.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
6 years ago#10
I hope they keep it simple and mysterious. The first games normal boxart was way too cheesy and over the top.
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Any ideas about box art yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived