What are you the most excited for?

#1NoblWolfPosted 5/22/2010 3:35:42 PM
Is it the hopefully improved online? A new and better told single-player? Funner weapons? Great maps?

I would like a immersive single-player over anything else, but improved online is a close second.
---
King of the "Highness"/ Member of the Dangerous 4/ FC/Site in Profile
Very Excite for Metroid: Other M and TCon2 (Ninja'd)
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 5/22/2010 3:39:56 PM
I'm most excited for the local co-op and local invasion mode. That and getting into some matches with friends online.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
#3TehKrimboElfPosted 5/22/2010 3:52:20 PM
Honestly just everything about it. I know I shouldn't get too hyped, so I'm not going to, but everything seems like it's getting improved.
---
"If it was a matter of life or death I would definately punch a naked girl in the face." - carr_mig
#4SupahShnipaPosted 5/22/2010 4:51:33 PM
Better Single Player, I'm hoping for SP and Story that will rival that of Halo. MP, SS, Invasion will be great, but many games do that. SP is something that's different in every game.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/22/2010 9:58:53 PM
Honestly, if they manage to expose even half the amount of story that there was in the first one, that should be no problem. There were an unbelievable amount of allusions, tie-ins, and references. It's such a shame so few people actually bothered to find them...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to splitscreen, Invasion, and the Phase Rifle (and Achievements).
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/22/2010 10:05:22 PM
A sequel to a game called "The Conduit".

Yup, that's pretty much it.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7VermineaterPosted 5/26/2010 2:39:24 PM
4 player splitscreen, probably what I'll play the most. ^_^
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#8naruto3336Posted 5/26/2010 3:14:11 PM

I am excited for every feature that was not in the original :P

#9Clay HefnerPosted 5/26/2010 5:35:43 PM
Splitscreen co-op. It will be a first on the wii.
Also, a new splitscreen deathmatch game is always welcome. Probably will have major customizability, too.
#10Phasmatis92Posted 5/26/2010 7:14:53 PM
Splitscreen co-op; should be great fun, and something no other Wii FPS can offer.

Also looking forward to improved story, level design, art, graphics, and new weapons.