What are you the most excited for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What are you the most excited for?
6 years ago#21
If they cut out the single player entirely I wouldn't mind. HVS really needs to polish the multiplayer.

-Less glitches
-Better hacking security
-No spawn glitch
-Better friends lobby system (switch between Team Objective/Reaper/FFA without everyone having to join again; more customizeable options like disabling grenades; host picks rules, not voting like pubs)
-More complex maps
-Less grenade damage
-Lower jumping
-Ability to change name

...And that's just what I can thin of off the top of my head, lol. Can't wait for Con2it multiplayer, TEC will be back and ready to pwn! ;D
The Conduit: StarWolf
TEC || The Elite Connection
6 years ago#22
I'm excited to simply to play the game. Can't wait for E3.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
6 years ago#23
online new guns & i love how instead of taking old stuff out the old stuff is being improved opon we get all the old guns which r all bttr then any cod guns & the get new atchments & we get sum old maps back which i liked all of i just hope theres alot more guns then in the first game like more modern guns & more alien guns & the online co op mode & sprint & i hope u can tbag & lay on the ground like in cod
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
6 years ago#24
I'm excited for the whole deal, but I really hope they find some way to make online multiplayer a little less laggy.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. What are you the most excited for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived