What are you the most excited for?

#21StarWolfffPosted 5/28/2010 11:52:05 AM
If they cut out the single player entirely I wouldn't mind. HVS really needs to polish the multiplayer.

-Less glitches
-Better hacking security
-No spawn glitch
-Better friends lobby system (switch between Team Objective/Reaper/FFA without everyone having to join again; more customizeable options like disabling grenades; host picks rules, not voting like pubs)
-More complex maps
-Less grenade damage
-Lower jumping
-Ability to change name

...And that's just what I can thin of off the top of my head, lol. Can't wait for Con2it multiplayer, TEC will be back and ready to pwn! ;D
---
The Conduit: StarWolf
TEC || The Elite Connection
#22LilroscoPosted 5/28/2010 9:42:01 PM
I'm excited to simply to play the game. Can't wait for E3.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#23wwe_rkoPosted 5/29/2010 10:16:29 AM
online new guns & i love how instead of taking old stuff out the old stuff is being improved opon we get all the old guns which r all bttr then any cod guns & the get new atchments & we get sum old maps back which i liked all of i just hope theres alot more guns then in the first game like more modern guns & more alien guns & the online co op mode & sprint & i hope u can tbag & lay on the ground like in cod
---
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
#24bladester15Posted 5/29/2010 3:09:22 PM
I'm excited for the whole deal, but I really hope they find some way to make online multiplayer a little less laggy.