that would be sweet if...

#1bltzzguyPosted 5/22/2010 4:11:15 PM
in invasion mode there was a tank and you and your friend could hop in it and someone controls the guns and the other person controls the tank.a even better one would be a army jeep with a rocket and guns in the back so one person would drive and the other would shoot them with the guns it came with

that is just a thought though i know it will not happen
---
You like Explosive i H@te it -_- 40% of the people who play the conduit like it why! if you want to add me my FC is 3953-6435-1142 (-_-)
#2MC_Brian1Posted 5/22/2010 6:50:43 PM
Sounds like Bad Company 2. If you have a 360, look into it.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#3LigersRulePosted 5/22/2010 6:53:24 PM
So basically standard vehicles? That's some crazy out of the box thinking, man....
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#4Cleon3600Posted 5/22/2010 7:04:52 PM
I hope they have some form of defense center in invasion mode.

Like the sandboat in Monster hunter 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvv7HWw3wUo

The leviathan is supposed to have turrets and stuff. I hope you can fight him invasion mode.
#5NoblWolfPosted 5/22/2010 7:14:25 PM
Me and my brother had an idea something like this but for the SP of TCon2..

It went a little something like this;

Agent Ford had to go back to Washington DC for whatever reason, but this time he went with some allies (we were thinking people who were betraying the Trust for whatever reason, but other Aliens could work too). They went to some Trust experimenting facility and were on their way out when all of a sudden a giant centipede creature busted through one of the buildings (This would have introduced Boss Battles to TCon2 similar to the first Invader fight of TCon1). You hop into a experimental Humvee and man the gun while an AI starts driving.

Now this portion would be an on-rails shooter allowing the graphics to really get pushed to their limits. While the AI is driving you around the run-down streets of Washington DC the Centipede will be crashing into buildings, even going across the roof-tops of buildings with it's immense length and just causing mayhem all around you while you try to take it down. The gun would have a Chain-Gun feel to it but would have an alternate single-fire blast to it that could take down entire buildings. This would be how you can bring down the Centipede to street level to where you can shoot it's only weak spot, the eyes.

And we had more to go to that particular scene but I'll leave it at that since that's where it ends where vehicles are concerned.
BTW, HVS feel free to take that idea for the next TCon. XD
---
King of the "Highness"/ Member of the Dangerous 4/ FC/Site in Profile
Very Excite for Metroid: Other M and TCon2 (Ninja'd)
#6coolman229Posted 5/22/2010 10:20:30 PM
^(-^o^-)^ THIS!!
---
TCon FC: 3566-9307-1725
Currently playing: The Coduit, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Metal Gear Solid, Okami
#7Tony90908Posted 5/23/2010 4:57:28 PM
I already have BC2 so nah,vehicles in this game is not necessary at all.
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141