All Seeing Eye

#1naruto3336Posted 5/22/2010 10:08:02 PM

The first one used ASE minorly and did not focus a lot on it. The sequel is said to have more focus on it and allow it to do more things. But I have one issue with that. In the first one, you had to press and hold B in order to use the ASE. You had to hold it for quite a while, in which you were doing nothing but holding B. This got annoying and felt like a chore afterwards.

I hope in this game, they make it so that the ASE received a hardware upgrade so that it does things faster, or we have something interesting and unique everytime we use it to do during that time period in which we are holding the B button.

Any suggestions?

#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/22/2010 10:10:59 PM
no holding, just press the button and it does it's thing. Charging ghost mines was the worst part of the first game.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2010 10:22:04 PM

Oh yeah!!! Thanx for reminding me. Those ghost mines were annoying! There was no point to have them in the game. How about they actually move, and you have to do something WHILE you are trying to kill them with the ASE? That would build tension greatly.

#4The_ShaderPosted 5/23/2010 12:02:56 PM
what the hell was with the ghost mine hate??? am i the only one who had fun with them and tried blowing them up in the enemies faces? especially the suicidal bomb mites! its tough timing their rolling distance with the time disching a Ghost mine.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#5Pit107Posted 5/23/2010 1:07:38 PM
I hated the ghost mines for the most part.
---
"Beat ROCKS"? It's not like he's some boss that'll die if you find his weak point and attack it.-DocEggmanNega
Head of the ZWWT Board Royal Guard and ZWWT Board Head Scholar
#6incognito3Posted 5/23/2010 2:37:27 PM
i think there should be a tiny bit of spoilers here but im not gonna complain...
i really enjoyed the little bits in single players that made this game unique from other games.
The mines, little idiotic drudges just thier to be anoying, the radio frequencies.
I think thier should have been a little bit more upgraded though.
Like the mines do more damage to enemies and move around,
the tiny dudes are faster and harder to hit (possibly smaller?),
and you could hook up the radio on you suit so you could hear them while you move forward into the game.
What do you guys think?
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#7MC_Brian1Posted 5/23/2010 4:41:12 PM
Hold it in your left hand while blasting an MP5k or USP in the right hand, if you had one on you? You wouldn't be able to reload though until you're done with the ASE charging.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#8wwe_rkoPosted 5/29/2010 6:22:57 PM
i nvr play the story got stuck on the second part i dont like playing games that r too hard & that was the 1st part of the game so i skiped the story but i think it would be helpful if they added a recap to the conduits story like a little 5-10 minute recap thats optional to watch because i dought ill even play conduit 2s story i mean if its to hard theres no fun in playing that for me & no trophys/achevements so theres no use in playing the story i might just watch utube vids on it ill just have to see how i like the first mission & if i can get caught up on the story
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
#9Phasmatis92Posted 5/29/2010 6:50:55 PM
Agreed on charging Ghost Mines being boring and annoying.

I really like the sound of the ASE being more like Samus's visor in Metroid Prime this time around.
#10UltimateFlame13Posted 5/29/2010 7:11:45 PM
i didn't really mind ghost mines when they were in the middle of a firefight because it put a bit more pressure on me, but other than that they were just annoyances.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, Dragon Age Origins