Model Customization.

#1naruto3336Posted 5/22/2010 10:27:29 PM

The screenshots that have been released, do have the enemies looking differently, in terms of the armour they are wearing... but they were all one colour! They were grey and orange. I believe this should be obvious and probably will be in the game, but there should be more diversity in terms of the colours, and the shaades of the colours used. The more options, the more random the enemies will feel. How about having some enemies buffed up, some really tall, some short, some fat. That would be awesome. :)

#2The_ShaderPosted 5/23/2010 2:21:15 AM
keep in mind... the enemies are supposed to be highly trained military soldiers, invading aliens, secret agents, and raging monsters. some fat soldier guy waddling around doesn't paint the picture of a epic war game.

..... HE'S GOT TWINKIES! RETREAT! OUR HALO 1 PISTOLS CANT TAKE ON THAT ****!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#3Aile_WingPosted 5/23/2010 7:34:58 AM
The Conduit allowed the player to customize two parts of the multiplayer character they chose. There was a primary color, which affected the majority of the character, and a secondary color, which effected eyes, lights, and such. I agree that having the ability to customize our suits with different shades would be nice, but I would rather be able to color each piece individually.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#4naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2010 8:30:31 AM

^ That is absolutely correct. But I was talking about the single player more. Customizing each different part with a different colours that have different shades would bring the massive variety needed. :) I am thinking the system they use for the single player applies to online model customization.

#5Aile_WingPosted 5/23/2010 8:42:04 AM
You're only able to see Ford's hand, though. And, no, there won't be any scenes showing Ford himself.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
#6Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/23/2010 9:37:53 AM
He meant for the enemies. And colour customization might work, but I think that it should stop there.
#7The_ShaderPosted 5/23/2010 11:59:47 AM
.... i dont know about customizing the enemies themselves... maybe as a secret game mode but nothing else.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#8Aile_WingPosted 5/23/2010 1:16:18 PM
Oh, you're talking about the enemies? My bad. I thought you were talking about Ford. Different color schemes would be out of place if they were applied for no reason. That being said, I could definitely see different squads having different colors, or soilders that use certain tactics or weapons having different colors. But to apply simply for the heck if it would seem rather odd in my opinion.
---
#9naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2010 2:23:37 PM

I don't mean us players customizing the enemies. I am talking about HVS having a deep customization for enemies in the single player so that it feels different. The more different options, the better.

#10incognito3Posted 5/23/2010 2:31:27 PM
i think a certain mode for customizing your enemies would be pretty cool. Maybe after you beat the game on insane mode?
Id make teh bestist martin out tehr!!!
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.