Ghost mines as a usable weapon...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ghost mines as a usable weapon...
5 years ago#11
I thought Ghost Mines would be great as usable weapons, but they'd be kind of redundant with the TPC launcher secondary fire. What I would like to see, however, are those Drudge Regen Units, as well as the Pulse Boxes. I think Pulse Boxes should hurt both the enemy and the person who puts is down, however, for some balance (just as the Regen Unit should heal the enemy).
5 years ago#12
ya sure, as long as there meant for snipers protecting their sniping area. I don`t want these minds in the middle of the maps, they should be not completely hidden so you can`t just spam them in the middle of the map, and you have to put them around corners. Also make them more of a warning to the sniper and have like a symbol that pops up if it was detonated, so they are warned.
5 years ago#13
I want the ability to make my own temporary conduits so I can travel through them to get out of trouble.
5 years ago#14
How about a Timed Explosive? you set the Ghost, then select when it'll explode.... 5 seconds, 15, 40, 2 minutes, then 3, 4, or 5.

Note that its job is to play with other peoples heads rather then get kills.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
5 years ago#15
please no ghost mines, regen units, or pulse boxes!
Just thinking about public matches for a game with those makes me shiver.
I can just see camping all around regen units with pulse boxes and ghost mines surrounding the campers and smaws going every direction. NO THANKS.
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
5 years ago#16
This guy comes up with the best idea really if hvs reads his the grinder ideas and uses them I would buy that game not matter what.But back to the point I think this would be fun but really who has time to get there ase out in the middle of a battle and detonate the mine its suicide I tell you fix that and im in.
mudkipmaster got owned by his little 7 year old sis in brawl.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Ghost mines as a usable weapon...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived