Ghost mines as a usable weapon...

#11Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/28/2010 10:23:52 PM
I thought Ghost Mines would be great as usable weapons, but they'd be kind of redundant with the TPC launcher secondary fire. What I would like to see, however, are those Drudge Regen Units, as well as the Pulse Boxes. I think Pulse Boxes should hurt both the enemy and the person who puts is down, however, for some balance (just as the Regen Unit should heal the enemy).
#12FPS1337Posted 5/30/2010 8:52:37 PM
ya sure, as long as there meant for snipers protecting their sniping area. I don`t want these minds in the middle of the maps, they should be not completely hidden so you can`t just spam them in the middle of the map, and you have to put them around corners. Also make them more of a warning to the sniper and have like a symbol that pops up if it was detonated, so they are warned.
#13psychobrewPosted 6/1/2010 12:08:09 PM
I want the ability to make my own temporary conduits so I can travel through them to get out of trouble.
#14The_ShaderPosted 6/1/2010 3:27:46 PM
How about a Timed Explosive? you set the Ghost, then select when it'll explode.... 5 seconds, 15, 40, 2 minutes, then 3, 4, or 5.

Note that its job is to play with other peoples heads rather then get kills.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#15incognito3Posted 6/1/2010 3:28:41 PM
please no ghost mines, regen units, or pulse boxes!
Just thinking about public matches for a game with those makes me shiver.
I can just see camping all around regen units with pulse boxes and ghost mines surrounding the campers and smaws going every direction. NO THANKS.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#16lazynutPosted 6/2/2010 11:11:46 AM
This guy comes up with the best idea really if hvs reads his the grinder ideas and uses them I would buy that game not matter what.But back to the point I think this would be fun but really who has time to get there ase out in the middle of a battle and detonate the mine its suicide I tell you fix that and im in.
---
mudkipmaster got owned by his little 7 year old sis in brawl.
.http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/kirbys_gal/plkoo.jpg