So I showed some of the screens to a friend....

#1LigersRulePosted 5/24/2010 6:12:14 PM
And this friend is a complete 360 fanboy. I asked him to guess what console it was on, he guessed PS3 or PC. When I told him that it was Wii, he called me a liar. When I told him they were pre-alpha, he stood up and left.

Go HVS :)
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#2bladester15Posted 5/24/2010 6:16:10 PM
lol, thats kinda funny. I hate fanboys that think one console is dominant, they each have strengths and weaknesses. but yeah...go wii!
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 5/24/2010 10:22:57 PM
I would have blocked the door and been like

"All your worst nightmares are about to come truuuuuuue!"
#4naruto3336Posted 5/25/2010 5:17:25 AM

Ok I must admit you have ignorant friends. When I showed it to some of my friends, they were like "Stop making yourself like them. I can't even MAKE myself like them." I guess he would be saying that after he just read the KZ3 Hands-on on IGN with the new pics in it. I really don't care what my friends think about this game. Its what I think that matters. I think it looks great, so be it. I am not going to change me opinion on this game because of what my friends say.

#5LigersRule(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2010 5:32:16 AM
Ok I must admit you have ignorant friends. When I showed it to some of my friends, they were like "Stop making yourself like them. I can't even MAKE myself like them." I guess he would be saying that after he just read the KZ3 Hands-on on IGN with the new pics in it. I really don't care what my friends think about this game. Its what I think that matters. I think it looks great, so be it. I am not going to change me opinion on this game because of what my friends say.

Oh, I completely agree. He is very ignorant. I don't care what my friends think either, really, I was just curios to how he would react.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#6naruto3336Posted 5/25/2010 2:37:38 PM

Well yeah, I was curious to see what his reaction would be too. I won't show him anything of Conduit 2, until the official trailer is shown at E3. :)

#7Phasmatis92Posted 5/25/2010 4:57:33 PM
Screens can be very misleading.
A game that looks amazing in a screenshot can suck in motion if it's laggy and has stiff animations, while a game that looks "meh" when still can look awesome with a smooth framerate, good use of motion blur, and fluid animations.
#8ddd87Posted 5/25/2010 5:14:53 PM
Normally wii games look like crap in early screenshots.
Ive seen official screens of Metroid Prime Echoes Wii, and they look horrible.
The only way to apretiate the graphics is playing the game.
#9AlphaWhelpPosted 5/27/2010 8:40:59 AM
careful, Heavy Rain was the exact opposite. Early screenshots rocked, the final product--not so much.
---
Not changing this sig until I change it.
Started 3/5/2010
#10Skizam33Posted 5/29/2010 3:24:31 AM
Maybe he felt bad and wanted to make it seem better.