Just a thought

#1SupahShnipaPosted 5/26/2010 6:30:27 PM
Instead of Hacker-Friendly Worldwide Leaderboards, I think there should be either Friend's List Leaderboards or some other way to compare your stats with friends. Also, when in the pre-game lobby, you should be able to click/highlight someone's name and see a simple stats overview.

Discuss.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#2RichieGamerPosted 5/26/2010 8:08:40 PM
I agree, I find global leaderboards completely useless.
Lobby leaderboard is fine.
---
~RaLoZ~
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 5/26/2010 8:08:50 PM
Probably thought of before, but good idea, nonetheless. I'd also love the ability to, say, compare yourself to the last 50 or so people you saw in-game in public matches.
Also, a separate friend and clan listing would be great. say, 128 friends and then up to 256 clan members, just so you can have everyone in your clan, no matter how bloated it is.
Might make the save data a bit too big, but I think most people would agree, that's worth it.
It would also be cool to have a unified "clan tag" for your "clan list", that displays next to your name online, and have it update automatically when someone is added to the "master clan list". But now I'm just dreaming.
While we're at it, some kind of "clan war" mode, where everyone gets one life, but when someone dies, another member of their clan who is online spawns in their place.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4naruto3336Posted 5/27/2010 2:15:13 AM

That just reminds me...are we still going to be only able to add only 32 friends? I think that cap should atleast increase to 64 whereas 128 would be great (for some people). 64 would be fine by me.

#5SupahShnipa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2010 2:08:21 PM
"It would also be cool to have a unified "clan tag" for your "clan list", that displays next to your name online, and have it update automatically when someone is added to the "master clan list". But now I'm just dreaming.
While we're at it, some kind of "clan war" mode, where everyone gets one life, but when someone dies, another member of their clan who is online spawns in their place."

I'd like to have the Clan system from Halo 2, but also have to ability to war other clans. It would make competitive gaming so much easier to organize.

I also like the "Recently Played" leaderboard.
---
#6FEStrataPosted 5/27/2010 5:01:32 PM
There's not really a difference if there is or isn't a leaderboard, so why get rid of them?
---
FE:SD-3051-3346-6547 CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854
Flare Equinox Strata -X- XeF|~iFes~ XeF|PhronZ
#7NoblWolfPosted 5/27/2010 7:06:36 PM
I'd like for the game to be able to track all the people you've played and see their rankings even after they leave the lobby. This way you sort of create your own rankings with people you play with/against.

Also, adding people in public lobbies would be nice too. Maybe have like a set amount of games you have to play together/against in order for it to work first though.
---
King of the "Highness"/ Member of the Dangerous 4/ FC/Site in Profile
Very Excite for Metroid: Other M and TCon2 (Ninja'd)
#8Mr_L_Posted 5/27/2010 7:35:10 PM
HVS should make a website something like bungie did with halo. You can search for yours and other peoples game stats and compare them.

So the game could keep track of kills/death with each gun and a whole bunch of other cool stuff and post it on a site (bungie did this very well with halo)
---
Official King of the Conduit 2 Board
#9SaintXSPosted 5/28/2010 7:37:58 AM
YES YES YESSSSSSS
---
xS:Saint!-
1084-6779-8101
#10SupahShnipa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2010 11:05:15 AM
"HVS should make a website something like bungie did with halo. You can search for yours and other peoples game stats and compare them."

Agree 100%
I always went to the Bungie site daily back in my Halo 2 days.
---