Anyone else think the first game was great?

#1ChrisM95Posted 5/27/2010 12:52:11 PM

I loved it. I have all three consoles, so I have played the bigger (overhyped) Call of Duty games. But the Conduit just seems to appeal to me more. I don't know why, but I seem to find myself having more fun playing the Conduit than I do Modern Warfare 2. Why? I don't know, but High Voltage Software must be doing something right.

#2KainWindPosted 5/27/2010 1:10:30 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed the first game, but I only have a wii. I have played MW2, but The Conduit was still a great game to play. That is until online became a glitch and hack fest. I guess that's what private matches are for.
---
Gerudo Valley is a great Zelda song. Agreed: 38
I think Kain is a pretty cool guy, eh jumps with teh spearz and doesn't afraid of anything.
#3Green_TunicPosted 5/27/2010 1:42:20 PM
Outside of the hackers and glitchers I loved the online. I'm just hoping for a little bit more variety. I liked The Conduit because it was less "realistic" than COD in terms of combat but because of this I eventually got bored with the game when very few players offered a challenge and there was very few room for a bit of randomness.

I know this sound very hard to achieve but I hope Conduit 2 manages to get a bit more variety without being too much like the Call of Duty series.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#4SupahShnipaPosted 5/27/2010 2:09:33 PM
Wii-Speak Private Matches were hella fun.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#5Pit107Posted 5/27/2010 2:30:52 PM
I didn't think it was great, but I thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed it. I don't really like FPS games with dual analog, and I'm not really a PC gamer, so I've really only played two FPS games thoroughly, The Conduit and CoD: MWR. I've played Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I consider that a First Person Adventure, and I've played RS2, but I consider that a First Person Action game.
---
Sonic speeds out of the closet in Sega's new Sonic Colors for the Wii, DS. -iGiac
Head of the ZWWT Board Royal Guard and ZWWT Board Head Scholar
#6wwe_rkoPosted 5/27/2010 3:01:01 PM
i have all 3 consoles 2 &i liked the muti player part of conduit bttr the mw2s i just wish a few things were changed like voice chat with any1 not just your friends & you chose your own wepons & personaly iv fell in love with the motion controls to the point that im standing up & trying to move my ps3 controler in the direction im walking at first i thout motion controls were a gimmick but scince i dnt have a ps3 or 360 4 a year while i was playing my wii i am very excited about playstation move i just hope cod bo has playstation move compatibility scince ativision is 1 of over 30 companys on board with playstation move
---
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
#7FEStrataPosted 5/27/2010 5:00:33 PM
It was good for the first month. Wii Speak probably killed private matches because a room with 12 people talking creates catastrophe.
---
FE:SD-3051-3346-6547 CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854
Flare Equinox Strata -X- XeF|~iFes~ XeF|PhronZ
#8IMA1337_FearMePosted 5/28/2010 1:09:37 PM
yes @ title
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#9UltimateFlame13Posted 5/28/2010 1:32:48 PM
I thought it was decent. Even though it had some flaws I had a lot of fun playing it.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Golden Sun, Super Mario Galaxy 2
#10VermineaterPosted 5/28/2010 2:26:17 PM
I'm going to get the first next week. Wish me luck. =D
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff