DownLoadable Content / Add Ons

#1wwe_rkoPosted 5/29/2010 8:50:08 AM
that would be awesome conduit 2 had dlc i know this is to early to talk about but i dought HVS will be able to pop out a new conduit game before nintendos next console & this series is becoming the halo of nintendo or the killzone of nintendo or the call of duty of nintendo & if HVS wants to show us conduit fans that there trying to make conduit 2 as hardcore as possible they should have dlc i dont even care if its over priced like the mw2 dlc i will still buy it because im a die hard conduit fan
---
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
#2Pit107Posted 5/29/2010 9:12:32 AM

that would be awesome conduit 2 had dlc i know this is to early to talk about but i dought HVS will be able to pop out a new conduit game before nintendos next console & this series is becoming the halo of nintendo or the killzone of nintendo or the call of duty of nintendo & if HVS wants to show us conduit fans that there trying to make conduit 2 as hardcore as possible they should have dlc i dont even care if its over priced like the mw2 dlc i will still buy it because im a die hard conduit fan

1)That's just pathetic and makes you a fanbody.
2)I'm pretty sure Wii can't handle the type of DLC that would be useful in this game (Additional maps and stuff like that). Pretty sure only small DLC can be done on Wii, but I could be wrong I guess.
---
Sonic speeds out of the closet in Sega's new Sonic Colors for the Wii, DS. -iGiac
Head of the ZWWT Board Royal Guard and ZWWT Board Head Scholar
#3ddd87Posted 5/29/2010 9:18:08 AM
Probably dlc could work using the sd card, like the custom stages in brawl.
And free please...
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 5/29/2010 9:37:04 AM
Josh Olson said that they were "very interested" in DLC, so I think that we'll probably see it in some form. I hope they charge a small amount for it, actually, because that way if not many people buy the game (after having been scared away by the "failure" of the first one), at least hardcore players who do buy the game will be able to help HVS work to another sequel.
#5psychobrewPosted 5/29/2010 9:49:25 AM
I prefer games that are complete when I buy them. I don't want to pay extra to get what should have been included in the first place.
#6Tony90908Posted 5/29/2010 10:55:46 AM
It probably will never happen for a game on the wii. Begging won't help either.
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 5/29/2010 10:57:28 AM

I prefer games that are complete when I buy them. I don't want to pay extra to get what should have been included in the first place.

That's more of a negative perspective then anything else. Not all dlc is stuff that was taken out of what would have been in the final game. Some of it is stuff made after the development time you know. Instead of paying for what would have been in their in the first place you are just paying for extra game.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Golden Sun, Super Mario Galaxy 2
#8UltimateFlame13Posted 5/29/2010 10:58:10 AM

their

there*
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Golden Sun, Super Mario Galaxy 2
#9SupahShnipaPosted 5/29/2010 10:59:56 AM
DLC should NEVER be more than 5 dollars. EVER.
A free map or two would be great though, it would keep the game fresh.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#10Tony90908Posted 5/29/2010 11:02:02 AM
^ Exactly. I don't understand when games throw DLC right after the game is released. And I don't understand people like Infinity Ward who charge $15 for a map pack with 5 maps that are still filled with camping.
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141