I get really happy when devs email me back! HVS is really good at it.

#1VermineaterPosted 5/30/2010 5:14:14 AM
ME: "You guys are definitely the most ambitious wii developer. Conduit 2's looking to be an insta-buy for me, due to the inclusion of splitscreen, with all of the offline modes. If you have leveling up and classes in offline, this would be approximately equivalent to MW2 is on the other systems. I hope it happens, but if it doesn't, keep on trucking. I will recommend it to all my friends.

Also, I'm sorry to say that I didn't buy The Conduit, but may pick it up in the coming months just to see the story."

THEIR REPLY: "Hey Derek,

We’re glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. J

We’re still working on the class systems so we can’t go into too much detail yet, but keep your eyes on the gaming sites as we get closer to release for more information on classes in C2.

Thank you again for your comments and we will consider your suggestions in our future titles.

Sincerely,

Team High Voltage"

=D

I didn't ask for new info, nor should I, since they'll tell the game sites when the info's ready to be revealed.

At the very least, they know there's a fanbase who cares a lot about the inclusion of 4-player splitscreen.

And if you're going to complain about my reference to MW2, stop. I do realize that game has many faults and I do not expect this game to be exactly like it. I'm just saying in terms of fun-ness. =D
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#2sunfalcon9Posted 5/30/2010 7:12:25 AM
We’re glad we won you over to the fight for the earth
lol
---
Kirbeh
#3ddd87Posted 5/30/2010 7:22:24 AM
Yes, Ive sent an email too with suggestions from me and lots of people.
Received quite a nice answer, and now Im hyped to know what they addressed and will reveal soon.
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 5/30/2010 8:08:07 AM

We’re glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.

awesome response lol
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, Dragon Age Origins
#5Phasmatis92Posted 5/30/2010 3:42:55 PM
Yeah, I got a great response to my email to them as well.

It's a great feeling when they take thje time to read your suggestions and respond in such a friendly and enthusiastic manner, they come across as really cool guys. I wish more devs were like that.
#6Vermineater(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2010 4:54:40 AM
Agreed. :D Honestly, devs need to listen more, but not always follow.

A game that just caters to the fans' desires never turns out well.

I think HVS has it right, though.
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff