So...there's an actual member of High Voltage posting here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So...there's an actual member of High Voltage posting here?

User Info: ocarinaoftasi

ocarinaoftasi
6 years ago#1
That's...pretty crazy, and good. Good to connect with the fanbase, GameFAQs has a pretty knowledgeable bunch with games.
The wizard did it.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#2
Yeah, he goes on quite a few fansites, don't really know how he does it.

User Info: HVSTony

HVSTony
6 years ago#3
If im making a build , my machine can really only go to web pages due to the high CPU usage of the build process. So, I have some sites bookmarked and take a quick look and post some comments :)

User Info: psychobrew

psychobrew
6 years ago#4
HVSTony posted...
If im making a build , my machine can really only go to web pages due to the high CPU usage of the build process. So, I have some sites bookmarked and take a quick look and post some comments :)

I used to be able to use that excuse, but then my boss bought me a second computer, forcing me to multitask.

User Info: nintendomaniac

nintendomaniac
6 years ago#5
So does that mean your compiler is multi-core optimized, or are you just using older single-core CPU hardware?
Wii Code: 8374-5612-2233-9267

User Info: HVSTony

HVSTony
6 years ago#6
Our build tool can fire off up to 32 threads. So yes, its fully optimized, but 3dmax also uses every core it can get (up to 128 per node I think) as well so its really one or the other.

-Tony

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#7
What hardware are you running? 4-8 core I assume? GT4xx series card? 8~gb DDR3?
Probably a damn sweet rig...
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So...there's an actual member of High Voltage posting here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived