Who's your favorite from the Conduit team?

#1N64FTWxDPosted 5/31/2010 10:34:22 PM
Wanna see what you guys think has the hardest job, or is putting most effort to this game. Let's award them! :]
#2The_ShaderPosted 6/1/2010 3:31:06 AM
Reload animations have been one my joys for a long time. The first game to satisfy that crave was Resident Evil 4 with its bolt action sniper rifle. loved the gun-shot sound, and loved to watch it re-loading, right after blowing something's head off.

Second was Gears of War, powering up a reload?! HELL YEAH!

Then came 'The Grinder' with its badass Dual USP.45 reload sexyness.

Tony Mecca, i honestly cant wait to see what the new weapons reload's look like!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#3VermineaterPosted 6/1/2010 6:46:39 AM
Honestly, I couldn't pick a favorite, since I'm biased, and anyone involved is equally important to its success. =D
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 6/1/2010 8:19:14 AM
Kinda hard to answer this without seeing what every member has to do daily throughout the process :\. I'll just go ahead and say Tony cause animation is cool.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Dragon Age Origins, Golden Sun, Super Mario Galaxy 2
#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/1/2010 11:10:57 AM
Not Tony. Slacker is always on these forums instead of making stuff for Conduit 2. ;p
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#6naruto3336Posted 6/1/2010 12:55:21 PM

It better be those level design creators (or w.e they are called). They better do a decent job of creating large, detailed, unsymmetrical maps. There should be atleast 10-14 new maps with 2-6 returning from the old one. The old ones should have an updated level design and art to make it look better.

#7IMA1337_FearMePosted 6/1/2010 3:12:20 PM
animation is kewl. tony is the best.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#8incognito3Posted 6/1/2010 4:22:30 PM
whoever made the Hive canon is my hero.

P.s. If you think im not the Hive canon god or the MP5 god of TCon, ill be glad to duel you for them. :D
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#9IMA1337_FearMePosted 6/4/2010 3:43:04 PM
^ hive cannon is mid tier, idc wut ane1 thinks
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.