Now I'm not one to complain, but...

#1Fluxy1223Posted 6/1/2010 7:15:13 PM
I hope that the graphics for TCon2 are comparable to something like Halo Reach or Super Mario Galaxy 2 or at least Halo 3
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
#2SupahShnipaPosted 6/1/2010 7:23:48 PM
SMG probably, but not any of the others. I feel that this game could be to the Wii what Halo 2 was to the original XBox.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#3Fluxy1223(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2010 7:45:43 PM
"I feel that this game could be to the Wii what Halo 2 was to the original XBox."

So you're saying that it's going to be amazing and fun and have great graphics gameplay and story?
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/1/2010 7:58:30 PM
No.

Graphics suck!
Making the graphics like SMG2 would be time/money spent in the wrong place.

HVS knows what they're doing with the graphics. Improving them where they can, and streamlining the technology to allow for larger environments.
#5Phasmatis92Posted 6/1/2010 9:02:49 PM
Halo Reach: Not technically possible on the Wii. Artistically, maybe, and relative to its platofrm, maybe. Remember, sheer power isn't the only factor in good graphics. ;)

Halo 3: I guess it's the same as above, but H3 did have some graphical issues like pop-in and overall I found it's graphics bland for a 360 title, not even in the same league as something like Gears of War. If done right Con2 could easily outdo H3 in visual "wow' factor, I believe.

Mario Galaxy 2: Currently the Wii's best looking game in my opinion, and a looker by any standard. Very different game to Con2 though, with a more simplified style that requires less complex rigging and such. That said, given that Galaxy 2 pushes loads of fancy effects and often vast worlds at 60fps, I'd be thrilled if Con2 was just as visually impressive, even if it's in a totally different way. (More realistic and complex graphics at 30fps)

The original Conduit achieved a lot of commendable things graphically, like it's normal mapping and dyanmic water; it's main problems were a lack of detail in the environments and so-so art direction. if these can be corrected, it will be some real eye candy.

Conduit 2 definitely has the potential to be the best looking game on the Wii; whether it lives up to this remains to be seen, but at the very least, HVS has their heart in the right place.
#6_Sketch_Posted 6/2/2010 4:22:06 AM

Halo 3: I guess it's the same as above, but H3 did have some graphical issues like pop-in and overall I found it's graphics bland for a 360 title, not even in the same league as something like Gears of War. If done right Con2 could easily outdo H3 in visual "wow' factor, I believe.

There was only Pop ins when you played splitscreen, and the graphics for that game were anything but bland.
It was lush and colorful compared to gritty and brown we see in other FPS's
---
GT - XxCarnagexX1120
#7Phasmatis92Posted 6/2/2010 6:34:15 AM
"It was lush and colorful compared to gritty and brown we see in other FPS's"

Thankfully, yes, but it still retained the "blocky and shiny" style that its prequels used due to the limited horsepower on the original xbox, even though the 360 nullified the need for it this.