The desert place map looks...

#1naruto3336Posted 6/2/2010 4:39:51 AM

like it has a really great level design. I would actually want to fight in it. It just doesn't "look" good. But hopefully, HVS is adding more detail to the environments to make it feel more alive. The walls look really plain. But, that level makes me really hopeful for seeing better level design in Conduit 2!

#2VermineaterPosted 6/2/2010 4:51:15 AM
My argument for games:

Look as good as Perfect dark (seriously, that game looks damn pretty (nice textures, even if not many polygons) for an N64 game), but be as advanced as possible.

Jumping, classes, gravity, etc.

Now, I'm not saying never have more graphics, but as long as you look pretty enough for me to tell what's going on, I won't be complaining.
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#3ddd87Posted 6/2/2010 4:57:54 AM
Hey, is split screen multiplayer.
On wii I guess it cant look much better.
metroid prime has sc mp, the scenario looks ok but the characters are really bad.
#4VermineaterPosted 6/2/2010 5:29:46 AM
Upon looking at that image, the character models seem completely out of place, too much shine. =P
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#5naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2010 2:35:19 PM

Vermineater posted...
Upon looking at that image, the character models seem completely out of place, too much shine. =P

Agreed. The detail on the characters seems to overpower the level of detail in the map's walls and floors.

#6N64FTWxDPosted 6/2/2010 2:41:30 PM
I agree with Vermaneter too. It looks to bright. Hopefully the end map look will be a dark like area. To bright!
#7Aile_WingPosted 6/2/2010 3:26:58 PM
Maybe other armors will be matte.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/2/2010 10:40:55 PM
@The detail on the characters seems to overpower the level of detail in the map's walls and floors.

I actually like that to a degree. I mean, its not a stealth game. Other players are an important component of the game, they should stand out a little bit.
#9naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2010 2:03:44 AM

^ Now that you think about it, it is really true. Like in MWR, there was detail on level more than characters. But I want better level detail over EXTREME character detail and no level detail. It would just have to be a normal balance. I mean look at the level detail in the screenshots released for the Resurgence Pack for Strike and Vacant. I am definitely sure the Wii can handle more detail but Tony can fill me in on this. :)