Confirmed

1. Desert Mansion Place

2. Forest Place

Most Likely will be in the game

3. Snowy Siberia level

4. Oil Rig Level

My Predictions

5. A Rainy level

6. A Map with a volcano or several fire areas (from Agartha)

Your ideas/ predictions?

#2psychobrewPosted 6/2/2010 7:38:45 PM
The oil rig map should feature the leviathan randomly eating players that get too close to the edge.

The oil rig map will probably be the rainy map too, but it would be sweet if all maps could have random weather such as rain, fog, etc.

Other bets.....

Atlantis map.

New DC map.
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/2/2010 7:48:08 PM
I guess I'm still the only one hoping for a castle on a floating island in the middle of a stormy vortex like space.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2010 12:44:10 PM

DarkZV2Beta posted...
I guess I'm still the only one hoping for a castle on a floating island in the middle of a stormy vortex like space.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Well thats what this thread is about. Talking about maps that realistically you think will be in the game, and maps that you think would rock if they were in the game but ultimately won't be. ;)

#5CelticLink94Posted 6/4/2010 7:35:24 AM
WHITE HOUSE!!! Obviously it would be kind of ruined, but fighting in the white house would be epic....
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#6xplayer55Posted 6/4/2010 5:50:41 PM
I for one was thinking about a very odd stage in the upcoming Conduit.
As the campaign is taking place in Atlantis, why not have a stage completely underwater. I for one would be very intrigued at how it would play... Although some of the laws of physics would be broken with the weapons and whatnot, but a lot of it could be refurbished if you know what I mean.
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#7naruto3336(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2010 6:36:30 PM

That would actually be completely new in a FPS. But that would also require a lot of programming from programmers, and time to ensure balance. This game would be extended to next year just to add one level like that. :)

#8psychobrewPosted 6/5/2010 6:41:01 PM

xplayer55 posted...
I for one was thinking about a very odd stage in the upcoming Conduit.
As the campaign is taking place in Atlantis, why not have a stage completely underwater. I for one would be very intrigued at how it would play... Although some of the laws of physics would be broken with the weapons and whatnot, but a lot of it could be refurbished if you know what I mean.

I think it would become kind of slow paced.

How bout a map on ice where you slide, or a level in the middle of a black hole where reality is increadibly distorted?

#9xplayer55Posted 6/5/2010 7:46:05 PM
Well what if they made like a regular map just under water?
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#10Sudsy86_Posted 6/6/2010 11:23:58 AM

The OP is just getting ideas from CoD. Anyways,....

I want levels which stay true to the nature of the game, if based on storymode locations. If they don't regard that, I think it would be a great gameplay experiment to have concepts as levels (such as just a flight of stairs, a largely empty space, a labrynth, a cubicle pool, etc). Also, don't add stuff for the sake of it. Keep it simple. Maps don't need to be vast and with pretty but unuseful environment. Simple ideas will always work in quirky, fun, R&G games (leave "more stuff" for epic games like Battlefield. it fits well.)

Also, don't restrict design to make sure it looks like storymode versions. They're played for completely different reasons. In online basically gameplay potential is the only thing that matters. Twist things; give it potential.