HVS needs their own forums...

#1SaintXSPosted 6/3/2010 2:33:50 PM
And a message of the day thing like on CoD... that way, they can talk about game updates, etc. etc. in the message of the day, and then put links to topics on their website in the message of the day. Activision did this with CoD and now there's a huge community all at their website. I know the community is large here but honestly think about how many people you could pick up with an official website. Not to mention the money HVS would pick up from ad revenue on the website. After a while, with hotfixes... they could take suggestions for new playlists to add into the game, because although they can't give "map pack updates" because of the Wii's limitations, they are still able to add playlists with settings they already have in the game. This way eventually, to spice things up and to keep the game alive for months to come, they could have a poll on the maps and modes that are favoured, and put it into one playlist. Then, perhaps a snipers only playlist, etc. etc. ........

I'm just saying by simply adding forums to their site they could accomplish a lot.
---
xS:Saint!-
1084-6779-8101
#2SupahShnipaPosted 6/3/2010 4:39:44 PM
I agree.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES