Conduit 1 Map Voting

#61naruto3336Posted 6/13/2010 7:27:29 AM

Guys it looks like Streets and Sanctum are going to win. If you liked them, good for you, if you hated them, let's hope that HVS makes some slight yet brilliant changes to the level designs, and look and feel of the levels.

#62incognito3Posted 6/13/2010 9:46:31 AM
"If that is the problem, it can be fixed with different options to prevent that map from being chosen over and over again.

But the majority thinks is the best map"

i dont want the same design of a map that is very similar to practically the only one i played in the prequel.
it would take more than a few "different options" for me to even want to look at the game in Con of Duit 2.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#63Sudsy86_Posted 6/13/2010 9:54:28 AM

incognito3 posted...
"If that is the problem, it can be fixed with different options to prevent that map from being chosen over and over again.

But the majority thinks is the best map"

i dont want the same design of a map that is very similar to practically the only one i played in the prequel.
it would take more than a few "different options" for me to even want to look at the game in Con of Duit 2.

Ok. But if the reason you like it is because of how easily you can use it and do whatever you want (because of its simplicity/ openness)--hence why everyone played it--you're choosing to maintain an easily replicated commodity over a lesser one.

It's this baseless worrying and not consideration that will feature us missing out on greater opportunities....

#64ddd87Posted 6/13/2010 10:58:18 AM
I said OPTIONS to prevent that map from being chosen in every match.
I'll mail to hvs an idea I have after e3 if it wasn't implemented already.

And If I can enjoy a simple map I am not an idiot, nor those that cannot are superior.
#65lazynutPosted 6/13/2010 12:00:10 PM
Im not saying your incorrect on your whole anti streets in conduit 2 thing, hell I did not even vote for streets, but what im trying to say is if streets is popular demand then they have to do it. Weather everyone that voted for it are(is an) idiot or not.
---
mudkipmaster got owned by his little 7 year old sis in brawl.
.http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/kirbys_gal/plkoo.jpg
#66Synd_DromePosted 6/13/2010 1:38:37 PM
Still don't get it. Why would people want ANY maps from TCon1 back?!
---
COD MWR FC: 5281 1061 2587
#67Sudsy86_Posted 6/13/2010 2:20:20 PM

[QUOTE="lazynut"]Im not saying your incorrect on your whole anti streets in conduit 2 thing, hell I did not even vote for streets, but what im trying to say is if streets is popular demand then they have to do it. Weather everyone that voted for it are(is an) idiot or not.
---
QUOTE]

Sure. That's why I've been talking about the voters and not those on the other end.It's unfortunate that they didn't have any prior wisdom in narrowing it down to maybe 4 options; that way, maybe we could have selected from the four most unique, distinctive ones--ones which would be hard to bring back the fun with, unlike the streets.

#68ddd87Posted 6/14/2010 8:19:09 PM
Its over, Streets and Sanctum have won. I would add Pentagon too for being a runner up in both polls
#6901slayerPosted 6/15/2010 3:46:33 PM
OK, Sanctum is good enough. ^_^

---
The Conduit FC: 4640-6730-3909/3008-7863-1605
Pokemon Heart Gold FC: 4082 7699 2481